BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) 11/9/21

27 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

BBC Sport Lancashire

@BBCLancsSport

“I said to the Chilean head of football, I'll deal with the situation & if you want to complain to FIFA do that”

To add to Mowbray's lack of management skills, his inability to set teams up, his lack of understanding bringing substitute on at the right time and his poor communication skills which results in a total lack of enthusiasm, we can now add his appalling diplomatic skills.

Does anyone know what he is good at?

Reckon he could be a mean gurner if he put his mind/face to it.

• Like 6

Game not available on Rovers TV for some countries

Only showing Latvia and NZ so far but expect this to grow before KO

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4039123/blackburn-rovers-vs-luton-town/

Now showing on beinsports AU website as live instead of the Blackpool v Fulham game, wonder why the change. So looks like this will be the list of countries that if you have Rovers TV you won't be able to watch on that platform.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4039124/blackpool-vs-fulham/

Off to to cupboard to get my peg leg, Parrot and rather splendid eye patch and jolly roger flag to get ready for the game

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Against West Brom he played at the tip of a diamond midfield system. 

His natural position is as deep centre midfielder 

We aren't saying what his natural position is, but what we would like to see this week-end against Luton. What the hell is a tip of a diamond midfielder. Being a professional footballers I would expect the attacking midfield three to be able to work out where they are meant to be.

Edited by rigger

47 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Game not available on Rovers TV for some countries

Only showing Latvia and NZ so far but expect this to grow before KO

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4039123/blackburn-rovers-vs-luton-town/

Now showing on beinsports AU website as live instead of the Blackpool v Fulham game, wonder why the change. So looks like this will be the list of countries that if you have Rovers TV you won't be able to watch on that platform.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4039124/blackpool-vs-fulham/

Off to to cupboard to get my peg leg, Parrot and rather splendid eye patch and jolly roger flag to get ready for the game

If it’s been selected for international coverage you’ll find a stream easily if your usual source isn’t available.

• Like 1

Going down to this, for the first live game in umpteen months. 

Not sure what fare will be served up on the pitch, but am confident that the gurning twat will sit motionless in the dugout or stands for the majority of the game, rousing himself only briefly to rearrange his wedding tackle and sniff the results, before falling into another deep coma.

Rovers 3 Luton 2

Pints before game, too many /  not enough depending on perspective..(wife watching what I'm typing)

COYB!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Going down to this, for the first live game in umpteen months. 

Not sure what fare will be served up on the pitch, but am confident that the gurning twat will sit motionless in the dugout or stands for the majority of the game, rousing himself only briefly to rearrange his wedding tackle and sniff the results, before falling into another deep coma.

Rovers 3 Luton 2

Pints before game, too many /  not enough depending on perspective..(wife watching what I'm typing)

COYB!

to be fair to our not so glorious leader,he has been quite animated on the touchline this season,not been any sitting down or ear picking yet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Reckon he could be a mean gurner if he put his mind/face to it.

He's been on a hiding to nothing with this one so we can't blame him it sounds like hes dug his heels in which is good. I was expecting him to cry about Ben not being able to go and be prepared to role over if there was a loophole.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

This would be mixed news, I hope he does start tomorrow but to miss him for 3 games in a couple of months would be a huge blow.

It says a lot that we are so reliant now on such an average player, but there you go.

Hopefully by then FIFA have a plan in place by then. 

Far from an average players. Been a different player since the first lockdown. He has shown his quality and hopefully he re-sign that's new contract shortly. He will get 12 to 15 goals this season 

I thought we might actually have an easy game.

Now, I have no idea, but I’m dizzy from reading about our incoming players who are not expected to be available for this game. I am hopeful I will feel better when I see the starting lineup, about the time I wake up here in Texas tomorrow. 

G’night, I hope y’all get this figured out! 

First game I’ve seen live for months - missed the first couple with holidays etc.

Looking forwards to seeing Ayala, Pickering, Clarkson and Poveda live for the first time. Maybe even Khedra and Butterworth too 👍🏼

Oh and REALLY looking forwards to seeing Gallagher as a number 9!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

First game I’ve seen live for months - missed the first couple with holidays etc.

Looking forwards to seeing Ayala, Pickering, Clarkson and Poveda live for the first time. Maybe even Khedra and Butterworth too 👍🏼

And then he woke up.

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Looking at Mowbrays comments yesterday about Butterworth pushing for a starting spot I've got a feeling it'll be butterworth in the middle, with Gallagher and Brereton on the wings 🤦

• Like 3

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hopefully by then FIFA have a plan in place by then. 

Far from an average players. Been a different player since the first lockdown. He has shown his quality and hopefully he re-sign that's new contract shortly. He will get 12 to 15 goals this season 

Good news on Brereton this morning. FIFA have backed down so he should be available

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gav said:

"Rovers were described by Luton Town boss Nathan Jones as ‘a good side’, with ‘a big budget’ ahead of tomorrow afternoon’s meeting"

Getting his excuses in early the arrogant swine.

Rovers 6 Luton 0

He's not far off though to be fair, just needs to swap 'good' to 'underachieving in recent years' and hes nailed it. 🙂

• Like 1

If you're the manager of a club like Luton, or plenty of other sides in the Championship, and you come up against a club in Rovers losing £15-20 million a year every year then you are right to describe us as having a big budget. All that cash goes somewhere, just a shame most of it is squandered due to mismanagement and we've nothing to show for it.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, JHRover said:

If you're the manager of a club like Luton, or plenty of other sides in the Championship, and you come up against a club in Rovers losing £15-20 million a year every year then you are right to describe us as having a big budget. All that cash goes somewhere, just a shame most of it is squandered due to mismanagement and we've nothing to show for it.

Exactly.

What some managers and ceo's in this league would give for a 15/20  million backing group of owners, a top class academy and training ground. And to be left in situ year on year with zero pressure whilst providing jobs for their pals and holding onto their  best and favourite players as long as they can.

Despite the brainwashing and hogwash that gets spouted this club and job is still the envy of many in the championship and just below it.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, tomphil said:

He's not far off though to be fair, just needs to swap 'good' to 'underachieving in recent years' and hes nailed it. 🙂

I'll remind you of that next time Mowbray mentions the West Brom and Fulham budgets 😉

• Like 1