BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) 11/9/21

Bad tackle from Lenihan. I think he did get a small snatch of the ball first but really snapped into the lad's ankle. Be lucky not to be out for a while, and Lenihan is possibly lucky to be on the pitch. Didn't look as bad in the moment though, before seeing the replay, so perhaps the ref wasn't well sighted.

Edited by bluebruce

1 minute ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Is it just me that doesn't even have the option of commentary on iFollow?

Normally when they don't have the video rights, they at least give the option to listen.

Commentary has been working fine for me on the Rovers site. It was even turned on ahead of kickoff for once

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Who are them in thd BBE upper ?

From LT

"1,000 'next generation fans' in the top tier of the Blackburn End which is good to see, as is the LUton fans being accomodated in the lower tier of the Darwen End."

Be tempted to take Lenihan off when the subs start being made. It's pretty early for him to have a yellow, especially given the type of player he is, and it will be in the ref's mind that the player had to come off so maybe it was worth a red. I don't think he will be lenient with him on any future fouls.

• Like 2