BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) 11/9/21

• Backroom
Just now, bluebruce said:

I'm not detecting the irony. Why is it ironic he scored today?

Presume he means because we are playing the team Bell joined even though he isn’t playing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

Think it was 170 quid I paid so that's one hell of a month's splurge if it was!!!

It's fine...I'm just watching Ronaldo instead. Not that he's done owt yet. Tell you what, that Saint Maximan is a heck of a player...

You have the season ticket same as me. As another poster informed me the game is in fact being broadcast internationally even though the EFL website says otherwise. That’s why we get the unauthorized country error.

Just now, OsloRover said:

You have the season ticket same as me. As another poster informed me the game is in fact being broadcast internationally even though the EFL website says otherwise. That’s why we get the unauthorized country error.

On these occasions in previous seasons though it still gave the option to listen to the game. 

Would be a shame if they'd discontinued that feature. 

3 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

FFS. I can watch us concede after a millisecond against West Brom but I don't get to see us smashing Luton.......

Can someone post the actual formation? Who is up front?

Gallagher up front again. Same 4-3-3 as we've played most weeks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OsloRover said:

It's complete bullshit. We're paying the price of a Young Adult season ticket yet never going to the ground, no need for staff throughout the year to help us or stewards to guard us. We just want to watch the game online. 

It used to be a pain when it was 79quid a season but since increasing the price by 125% then now...It's just not good enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miker said:

Gallagher up front again. Same 4-3-3 as we've played most weeks.

Cheers Miker! I actually find it hard to be critical of TM when he just, you know, plays players in their actual positions. He doesn't help himself at times. He's hoping the smaller squad size will keep on working for him/us. 

And...Ronaldo scores. Could be worse, he's my FPL captain this week.

9 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

Think it was 170 quid I paid so that's one hell of a month's splurge if it was!!!

It's fine...I'm just watching Ronaldo instead. Not that he's done owt yet. Tell you what, that Saint Maximan is a heck of a player...

Wow. You should get video of every match for that!

2 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

It's complete bullshit. We're paying the price of a Young Adult season ticket yet never going to the ground, no need for staff throughout the year to help us or stewards to guard us. We just want to watch the game online. 

It used to be a pain when it was 79quid a season but since increasing the price by 125% then now...It's just not good enough.

I agree. Probably not the club’s fault though, it’s a flawed broadcasting model in the first place. To watch the game today I would have to subscribe to a TV channel for £30 a month showing reality tv and such which I have zero interest in. And this is probably the only rovers game they have on for a good few months.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRoversReturn said:

I agree, it's pretty ridiculous. We're only 6 games in and we've already had 2 games broadcast internationally, so not available via RoversTV. I'm against illegal streams and want to pay to watch, but they really don't make it easy...

• Like 2

Happy we’re 2 up. Tidy finish from Dolan, all it too was 2 deflections for us to find him, and good work for Pickering goal. All in all one of the worst half’s of football I’ve seen in a while. For most of the half both sides have been chasing bad touches and lumping balls forward. 

Just now, yankfan said:

Happy we’re 2 up. Tidy finish from Dolan, all it too was 2 deflections for us to find him, and good work for Pickering goal. All in all one of the worst half’s of football I’ve seen in a while. For most of the half both sides have been chasing bad touches and lumping balls forward. 

Game was absolute dogshit until our goal, it's been okay since then. Hoping to see some magic from Butterworth or Khadra in the 2nd half.

• Like 1