BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 14/9/2021

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

Any chance we see JRC tonight? I haven’t seen much of Mowbray’s ramblings over the last couple of days.

I’d bring him in for Gallagher and try Brereton central. 

I would rather go with butterworth central he might actually be able to finish unlike brereton assume Dolan will be central anyway

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Any chance we see JRC tonight? I haven’t seen much of Mowbray’s ramblings over the last couple of days.

I’d bring him in for Gallagher and try Brereton central. 

JRC looked out of condition for the u23s the other week, I would be surprised to see him in the squad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Have a bad feeling we could get turned over by a better drilled and hungrier team tonight. It's our kryptonite 

Will Smallwood be playing I wonder. He's probably have a stormer 

He should be playing. He's their captain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Big game for Buckley tonight. His free pass can't continue forever. 

He will be most likely playing out of position?

And free pass I have no idea what you are talking about? when he plays poorly he gets criticised.

His performances on a whole have not been bad this season, certainly not bad enough for him to be singled out.Again another lovely pass that was part of the move which led to the goal at weekend 

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Glad that Gallagher is out, but Buckley wide/false 9? Bizarre.

Might not be. The LT saying so doesn't make it so. Let's hope not because his attributes are not suited to that role. Maybe it will be Rothwell there (slightly more palatable) or a different formation from Tinker Tony.

I am glad to see most of us take the same stance on loaners. They are zero long-term use. I was ridiculed on “the other” Rovers board, for arguing against obtaining large numbers of loaners (3-4). 

That being said, I loved Tosin & Elliott, and I think Clarkson is a solid talent. While he’s here, he needs to be used (especially since he appears to be our only transfer that is fit).

Edited by WacoRover

As much as Gally isn't a winger, he is better suited to it than Buckley is. At least he's fairly quick. However he did have an atrocious game on Saturday and had to be dropped (but not as much as he had to be taken off whilst playing terrible, which didn't happen). But I really hope the plan isn't Buckley wide.