BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 14/9/2021

35 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

off to barnsley on saturday so giving this one a miss,three points and we`ll be near the play offs!!!!!!!!!if we`de won on saturday id`e be a bit excited for tonight,this is mowbrays rovers though,you temper your expectation when the top six is near,the mention of top six to mowbray is like holy water to a vampire

I'm on the 08:45 Preston to Leeds

15 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

As much as Gally isn't a winger, he is better suited to it than Buckley is. At least he's fairly quick. However he did have an atrocious game on Saturday and had to be dropped (but not as much as he had to be taken off whilst playing terrible, which didn't happen). But I really hope the plan isn't Buckley wide.

Sadly he hasn't been dropped. Strained his thigh in training. Would have been first on the team sheet if fit. TM loves him!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yet rumour has it, that's the reason we didn't sign Maja. Who incidentally, all of us would have wanted here.

Heard it on excellent authority that he was at Brockhall on deadline week... and was royally mucked about. Hiding behind a failed medical.

Hull: (If) we don't win tonight I fully expect every fan at Ewood to join me with a chorus of boos towards Mowbray. Let the cameras hear it.

35 minutes ago, islander200 said:

He will be most likely playing out of position?

And free pass I have no idea what you are talking about? when he plays poorly he gets criticised.

His performances on a whole have not been bad this season, certainly not bad enough for him to be singled out.Again another lovely pass that was part of the move which led to the goal at weekend 

Out of position 🤣 does he even have one he's decent at? Getting the excuses in early.

His performances have been nothing, he's a ghost. He assisted the assister...wake up pal.

8 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Out of position 🤣 does he even have one he's decent at? Getting the excuses in early.

His performances have been nothing, he's a ghost. He assisted the assister...wake up pal.

No you wake up, on his back before a ball has even been kicked tonight.

Guarantee you won't be on here with a bit of praise if Buckley plays well

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

No you wake up, on his back before a ball has even been kicked tonight.

Guarantee you won't be on here with a bit of praise if Buckley plays well

Does previous performances not come into you mind when you watch or assess football? If not then it really should. 

Guarantee you I will, 100%. Can you say the same and give an honest opinion yourself?