BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Attendances: A cause for concern

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Then you are needing a floating fan to commit to two consecutive weekends, there’s often a reason why they aren’t a ST holder in the first place, I.e demands on their free time, work commitments, other hobbies.

Why not just £15 a ticket anywhere in the ground for one of the games? Coventry being a great example as they are riding high too.

I agree with you that we should be offering to non ST holders 15 pounds for adults for Coventry game and a pound for under 15's. And the same offer for the Reading game. Plus kids get a club shirt for half price with free shirt printing when these tickets are bought. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I agree with you that we should be offering to non ST holders 15 pounds for adults for Coventry game and a pound for under 15's. And the same offer for the Reading game. Plus kids get a club shirt for half price with free shirt printing when these tickets are bought. 

I would bet that because of Coventrys good start to the season this game becomes a Cat A game.

I imagine so rigger, there’s £32 to milk off a couple of thousand travellers.

Yet that means £34-£38 in the most popular stand for walk ons (JW), putting off thousands at a stroke and it will prove that Swag’s only concern is short term cash flow and no actual strategy to re-engage the fanbase.

Edited by Mattyblue

4 hours ago, JWU-Andy said:

with the team performing on the pitch, now is the perfect to run some sort of promotion for the two home games in October - £40 for both games around the ground and £45 in the Jack Walker Upper.

Screenshot 2021-09-26 at 13.50.42.png

Shocking...didn't realise we were so much down for the Luton fixture!

36 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Early days but by Christ what a depressing situation....

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/attendances

Very depressing.  Our pricing strategy is a mess at both match day and ST level.  We are still operating ST sales on the same basis as 30+ years ago; we need more flexibility, consideration of a 15 and 18 match ST for example, or an ongoing monthly direct debit membership that includes a ST.

Try thinking outside of the box Rovers.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Sometimes it’s not what you think it’s about how much you really know what’s happening behind the scenes👍

It’s totally unrealistic what Waggot has done with the match day prices. He needs to man up, admit he made a mistake and drop the prices by at least 25%

29 minutes ago, lraC said:

It’s totally unrealistic what Waggot has done with the match day prices. He needs to man up, admit he made a mistake and drop the prices by at least 25%

The problem is those are the actions of someone who might give a damn about the club. Sadly I don't think Waggot does.

Great to see the twitter videos of the kids in the JW lower.

Unfortunately:-

“Dad I loved it. Can we go next week.?”

“Sorry son. It’s almost £45 for both of us to attend next week. “

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 4

Standard pricing (Cat B.) for Coventry, so of course, no thinking out the box to try and capitalise on the start. And I doubt we’ll see much of said thoughts all season.

Yet, small mercies, at least it’s not an ‘A’ game… though still £27-£30 in the JW Upper.

Edited by Mattyblue

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Standard pricing (Cat B.) for Coventry, so of course, no thinking out the box to try and capitalise on the start. And I doubt we’ll see much of said thoughts all season.

Yet, small mercies, at least it’s not an ‘A’ game… though still £27-£30 in the JW Upper.

Still too much for the town of Blackburn w Darwen.  We want folk to turn up not price them out of it.

• Like 3

Waggot has lost the plot and has lost touch with reality abs especially the reality of the working class fan base. I’m not a season ticket holder cause I had with commitments now a change in job frees up my weekends I will walk on and consider a half season ticket aslong as it’s sensible pricing, took my 9 year old brother to his first game against Luton and we will both be there against Coventry but ffs the pricing has to improve they are putting off any potential walk ons

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...