BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Attendances: A cause for concern

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

out of interest how does iptv work and what do you get?

Do you realise the legal risk you’re putting this site at with comments like this? It’s like asking if anyone has any drug dealers telephone numbers through a megaphone at Blackburn train station. 

Please try to have some common sense. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Do you realise the legal risk you’re putting this site at with comments like this? It’s like asking if anyone has any drug dealers telephone numbers through a megaphone at Blackburn train station. 

Post deleted JB. Well considering JB that I don't really know what the product is, offers and what channels you get in the first place with it was the reason for the question. 

Fair enough

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Post deleted JB. Well considering JB that I don't really know what the product is, offers and what channels you get in the first place with it was the reason for the question. 

Fair enough

You posted nothing wrong.

It is how you watch anything on the internet.

The content is the issue, not the protocol.

The post you responded to was much more questionable than yours.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

You posted nothing wrong.

It is how you watch anything on the internet.

The content is the issue, not the protocol.

Come off it, he’s replying to a post talking about getting every Rovers game for a one off fee. If you can’t work out that isn’t legal then you’ve never heard the phrase “too good to be true”. 

How you choose to watch Rovers is your own business but please don’t risk mine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Come off it, he’s replying to a post talking about getting every Rovers game for a one off fee. If you can’t work out that isn’t legal then you’ve never heard the phrase “too good to be true”. 

How you choose to watch Rovers is your own business but please don’t risk mine. 

Actually I really think he just doesn't understand the protocol.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, J*B said:

With the greatest of respect, chaddy wasn’t the originator of this discussion, he’s clearly new to IPtv and was asking a perfectly valid question. 

You’ve jumped all over him, which is poor J*B to be frank, he was only asking a question.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

just to bring the thread back on track and about attendances, I've been looking at the figures and no matter which way you cut it, it makes for pretty grim reading.

The question is, how do the club (realistically) arrest the decline?  Given that Venkys have seemingly learnt nothing over the past 10 years, it makes you wonder how bad things will have to get before they change tact.

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 21.50.41.png

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 21.50.58.png

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 21.51.26.png

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 21.53.03.png

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gav said:

With the greatest of respect, chaddy wasn’t the originator of this discussion, he’s clearly new to IPtv and was asking a perfectly valid question. 

You’ve jumped all over him, which is poor J*B to be frank, he was only asking a question.

I’d already hidden the main post on IPTV - Chaddys was the only one which could be quoted without me quoting the original post, which would mean hiding it was pointless. That was the only reason I quoted Chris, who I’m sure doesn’t feel victimised as that wasn’t the intention.

Perhaps I’m naive to the lack of understanding of alternative TV viewing…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JWU-Andy said:

just to bring the thread back on track and about attendances, I've been looking at the figures and no matter which way you cut it, it makes for pretty grim reading.

The question is, how do the club (realistically) arrest the decline?  Given that Venkys have seemingly learnt nothing over the past 10 years, it makes you wonder how bad things will have to get before they change tact.

Would love to see that final graphic showing average ST price since they took over. 

1 hour ago, J*B said:

So just delete it and say nothing?

1 hour ago, JWU-Andy said:

Waggot will address it for them don't worry.

By hiking prices again next season to cover the next drop. Then they'll do their bit by giving him and Mowbray extensions whilst only sanctioning loans and ensuring we stay in lower mid table.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JWU-Andy said:

Swansea attendance in the middle table is wrong.

11 hours ago, J*B said:

That was the only reason I quoted Chris, who I’m sure doesn’t feel victimised as that wasn’t the intention.

Perhaps I’m naive to the lack of understanding of alternative TV viewing…

No Josh I don't feel victimised at all but my only intention was to understand what it was. 

I have Sky, Netflix and Amazon in my home and thats more than enough me

11 hours ago, Gav said:

he’s clearly new to IPtv and was asking a perfectly valid question. 

Correct Gav

• Like 1

'Attendances a cause for concern'

This has been the case for more than a decade now and with greedy idiots like Swagott at the helm there's no wonder.

While this guy is in charge I can't see any improvements any time soon.

Venkys need to completely reshuffle the way our club is run, the fans seem to be last thought.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

In view of Rovers avid and excellent away following just had a butchers at Bpool FC Jimmy Armfield stand is almost empty especially adjacent to Rovers fans if you are interested????😁

That will probably only be an option if you don't have an East Lancs postcode.

37 minutes ago, rigger said:

Is there any news on if we may get an extra allocation for the Blackpool game.

We got extra 1,000 tickets for the game. Rovers announced it on twitter over a hour ago. Season tickets holders have until tonight to get one before they go general sale. Would be surprised if there is many left  tomorrow 

• Like 1