BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Barnsley (a) 18/9/21

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Not now.

Bad time to concede for the nobbers 

I jinxed it,still shows anybody can beat anybody in this league,just needs a bit of luck with injuries and things and i would say at least 10/12 teams can make a good promotion push.

10 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Poveda having an awful half. Lacking ability to anticipate the play. Seemingly reacting to the play and passes  instead of moving into space as they’re played. 

Yeah started well, but has wasted so many good positions.

Khadra on for Poveda looks nailed on. Just whether half time or 60 mins.

Other than that okayish half, in play pretty even but Barnsley had much the better chances.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Sky have us lines up with Buckley alongside Travis with Rothwell further forward

At times we were playing 4-3-3 and at times it looked like we dropped into a 4-4-2 (Buckley wide left, Poveda wide right with Dolan and Brereton upfront), but who bloody knows with Mowbray. 

6 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I jinxed it,still shows anybody can beat anybody in this league,just needs a bit of luck with injuries and things and i would say at least 10/12 teams can make a good promotion push.

Right now the as it stands table has the top 12 teams separated by 4 points.