BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Clwb Pei-droed Dinas Caerdydd (h) 25/09/2021 3pm.

3 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Is that 6 for the season? Aka 14 more till a lot of bets pay off? 

I'm gutted cos I would have bet on it in a heartbeat if I'd known what the odds were. As soon as I found out I went to look and they'd already plummeted.

Buckley has been brilliant today, such a great passer and even a good committed tackle towards the end of the first half. Diaz amazing as well, touch of luck about the second goal but he had to get the chance so fair play to him. As has been previously said though we’ve been great in all positions. Other standouts for me have been Pickering who adds so much down that left side, and Ayala who has been the rock for us and close with a header. Loving this, come on Rovers!!!!!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Al said:

Would we not get a fee (young player)

I said before but in case you missed it, the LT recently reported we have a one year extension option on him.

Come next season though, same situation, in which case the answer to your question is only if he moves to another club in England (or it might be the UK) and only if we offered him a deal on equal or better terms to what he is on now.

Excellent half. Two great goals then the world’s first goal to have assists from four different defenders. Buckley two seconds ahead of everyone else on the field.

I’m yet to see much evidence of McCarthy’s technical superiority, Tockholes Farmers Lads 11 played with more finesse than this lot.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Even if we do, as yet we haven’t activated it. 

I think I read it somewhere. If I recall it said, “it’s believed the club may have an option.”  

much like Chapman last summer, I’m baffled by the fact we don’t even know our own players terms. 

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

I think I read it somewhere. If I recall it said, “it’s believed the club may have an option.”  

much like Chapman last summer, I’m baffled by the fact we don’t even know our own players terms. 

The club will know. The reporter commenting on it clearly doesn’t. Two different things.

Edited by magicalmortensleftpeg
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Excellent half. Two great goals then the world’s first goal to have assists from four different defenders. Buckley two seconds ahead of everyone else on the field.

I’m yet to see much evidence of McCarthy’s technical superiority, Tockholes Farmers Lads 11 played with more finesse than this lot.

Cardiff are an absolute shambles John, I couldn't agree more.

2 superb goals, who needs Armstrong. 

4th just gone in.

Edited by Gav