BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Clwb Pei-droed Dinas Caerdydd (h) 25/09/2021 3pm.

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

2 goals for BBD

1 goal, 1 assist for Dolan

1 goal, 1 assist for Gally.

Buckley spraying great passes all afternoon, and an assist.

Going to be an interesting one for MotM

All that great attacking work but I still think Ayala has been the standout player today.

We're a different team at the back with him in the side. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Presumably because Cardiff are starting to pepper high balls into us again and Dolan is about 2 feet tall whereas Sam offers us some height defensively if I were to guess.

We are 4-1 up. I don't care how much peppering they're doing.

Just now, TheRoversReturn said:

All that great attacking work but I still think Ayala has been the standout player today.

We're a different team at the back with him in the side. 

Absolutely but if you go to FB, all us negative noonies slated his ability from the off. 

• Backroom
Just now, Doug said:

Buckley has been excellent today. Can't remember a better performance by him. 

Think he’s run himself into the ground a little, think he’ll make way soon 

3 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Absolutely but if you go to FB, all us negative noonies slated his ability from the off. 

Which I've always thought was weird. I've seen very very few comments in the past about Ayala not being good enough. Almost every 'negative' about him was simply observing the cast iron facts that he was expensive and spent most of last season injured. Somehow people have translated that into he is crap, and think it's time to say na na na na na.

Gallagher has been looking sloppy again since that second time down on the deck. Really should have come off.

If the season continues this way I will first of all be very happy, but at the same time I can't help wondering if Ted Lasso is more of a documentary than a fictional comedy? On a more serious note I've always thought football was about getting a team to gel. To much focus on singel players these days. Look back at the last three mediocre seasons.....most of the players who started today has been a part of it. But now there is now Adam Armstrong to hide behind - just a spot on the team to make your own. I never thought I would say this but I actually like the look of this team and they appear to be playing for each other. Long may it continune. COYB!

• Like 1