BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Waggott's interview with media

• Moderation Lead
6 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

To be honest though there is nothing worse than the "I know something but I'm not telling you" posts.

Yep agreed. In case people have forgotten, we don’t want this to happen. 
Just don’t say anything if you don’t want to or can’t elaborate as it details threads. It’s not a million miles away from trolling in effect and that’s against the rules….

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Just don’t say anything if you don’t want to or can’t elaborate as it details threads. It’s not a million miles away from trolling in effect and that’s against the rules….

With respect that's ridiculous.

Surely it's better than letting a false assertion you know for a fact to be untrue go unchallenged and be allowed to gain traction?

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

With respect that's ridiculous.

Surely it's better than letting a false assertion you know for a fact to be untrue go unchallenged and be allowed to gain traction?

It’s not ridiculous if we’ve got to moderate tons of questions from people asking what can be revealed and why they can’t.

It’s infuriating to moderate. In this post he’s literally said ‘I could say it, but I’m choosing not to’. Carrot dangling is irritating to a lot of posters on here and I can see why. Even just a vague outlining of what is happening. Christ, we don’t need chapter and verse!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Yep agreed. In case people have forgotten, we don’t want this to happen. 

Groundhog Day

• Moderation Lead
27 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

K-hod.....Surely, there's room for a bit more nuance than that!

There’s certainly room for people not to say ‘this is good, but I can’t tell you why’. Yes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

There’s certainly room for people not to say ‘this is good, but I can’t tell you why’. Yes.

And if you had answered the email I sent you then you would have had the full picture and would therefore be able to have judged my responses accordingly KHod

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

And if you had answered the email I sent you then you would have had the full picture and would therefore be able to have judged my responses accordingly KHod

Which email was this sorry?

• Moderation Lead
12 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I sent you an email last week along with others explaining my intentions, everyone responded apart from your good self.

Which email address did you send it to, as I’ve not received anything to the admin@brfcs.com or my personal one. Both of which I check daily…. 

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, 1864roverite said:

On 13/9 I sent you a direct email using this site everyone read it apart from yourself, it shows as unread as I’ve just checked it.

Nothing in my inbox…..

Re send it and I’ll have a butchers 👍.

• Backroom
2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

On 13/9 I sent you a direct email using this site everyone read it apart from yourself, it shows as unread as I’ve just checked it.

None of us mods or admin have received an email, so we've not a clue what you're on about.

How have we replied to something we've not been sent?

Edited by Mike E

9 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Maybe I somewhat agree, however Waggott tried to sell Brockhall and is still actively doing so to move the whole club to an even smaller site, this is completely wrong and he's selling it like Everton's setup when it's 1/10 the size of it.

Mowbray shouldn't be in his role anymore after 3 seasons of failure.

And this RC is another example of "believing" something when it is factually incorrect! Brockhall is not for sale as per the clubs statement a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mike E said:

None of us mods or admin have received an email, so we've not a clue what you're on about.

How have we replied to something we've not been sent?

I only copied Khod into the email which I sent to a select number of members of this forum, all of whom are concerned Rovers supporters and all who contribute to this forum.

Edited by 1864roverite

• Backroom
1 minute ago, 1864roverite said:

I only copied Khod into the email which I sent to a select number of members of this forum, all of whom are concerned Rivers supporters and all who contribute to this forum.

Ah apologies, I misread it thinking you meant mods by 'through this site'.

9 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I only copied Khod into the email which I sent to a select number of members of this forum, all of whom are concerned Rovers supporters and all who contribute to this forum.

My issue with that would be that we are all concerned Rovers fans and all contribute to the site. I know it's a question of who you think you can trust with info but to share with a select few things you then refer to on here and won't disclose details of, not even a hint of why you feel new found mild optimism, is somewhat divisive. 

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead
20 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Well, I never received anything until yesterday, just to be clear. 
I always reply to PMs the same day.

• Like 2

It would have to be some miraculous changes for them to be considered big leaps forward in my eyes. 

What do they have planned - a whole new board? New owners? A full review of the business? Will they put some money into the ground? 

You might have optimism but unfortunately that isn’t a shared optimism. Why would things change so rapidly after a decade of pure negligence? 

• Like 2