BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021

First of two away games for me in a week and my first away trips of this season.

Its another tough one to call, only 3 points separate us in the league and both had different fortunes at the weekend.

Rovers are on a high Huddersfield on the back of a defeat to Swansea and carrying a few injuries from that game. It will be interesting to see the team TM puts out and whether Leneghan and Gally are deemed fit and/or the risk to them with Blackpool away on Saturday.

I would personally not risk Leneghan, let his rest up for Saturday but then again why change a winning team?

Huddersfield are a team that can score at will and play some good football however they are consistent.

Would love a point but this game might just be too much for Rovers young team. 1-0 loss.

• DE. pinned this topic

Big game this one, a real opportunity to make a statement. Huddersfield are a little out of form lost 3 of the last 4. I'm sure there will be a decent following so no reason why we can't get another victory.

Hopefully same team, otherwise Carter in for Lenihan.

• Like 2

Going for a 1-1 and the unbeaten away run to continue. That said, I did predict a 1-1 against Cardiff and got that a bit wrong. We've struggled there last few seasons, no idea why cos they were pretty dire too both games too. Either way we go into Saturday in the top 6 unless we get absolutely battered.

A win tomorrow and we get giddy, another win on Saturday and you really have got reason to believe.

I can see Carter slotting in for either Ayala or Darragh, whoever is considered the most risky. The rest of the team should remain unchanged.

Edited by Ossydave