BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021

Well, plenty to get annoyed at there. Shame for Bucko as he was just starting to dominate when he gave up the ball. Hopefully, he’ll learn from that. Gallagher though, what a fkin useless donkey, couldn’t even get a job on Blackpool Beach. And I definitely wouldn’t have wanted to be in the trenches with Rothwell. I’d like to know why Ruffalo hasn’t been clattered - they have been bullying us.

4 minutes ago, booth said:

Looks like Brereton left Diaz at home.

Still blighted by being light in defence.

That touch that took the ball out of play was really poor but on the whole he’s been one of our livelier players. Nyambe going off and Magloire coming on was always going to be tough for us as well as going to the 5 at the back formation. Big ask now, snap your hand off for a point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Well, plenty to get annoyed at there. Shame for Bucko as he was just starting to dominate when he gave up the ball. Hopefully, he’ll learn from that. Gallagher though, what a fkin useless donkey, couldn’t even get a job on Blackpool Beach. And I definitely wouldn’t have wanted to be in the trenches with Rothwell. I’d like to know why Ruffalo hasn’t been clattered - they have been bullying us.

What is annoying is that in a pre match interview on Talk Sport rather than give BBD some credit for his hat trick on Saturday he opted to big up Gallagher's imaginary qualities saying he wouldn't have liked to play against him when he was a centre half etc.

Quite. He might have cracked a rib laughing.

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

What is annoying is that in a pre match interview on Talk Sport rather than give BBD some credit for his hat trick on Saturday he opted to big up Gallagher's imaginary qualities saying he wouldn't have liked to play against him when he was a centre half etc.

Quite. He might have cracked a rib laughing.

did he honestly say that!!!!!!!!!mowbray  would have put gallagher in his pocket and imagine gallagher going up against keeley or someone like micky droy😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

What have you got against Rothwell? We're a much worse team without him. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

The bloke we bought in the summer that plays in that position? 

He doesn't give the ball away they don't score. 

Which right wing back did we get ? Also - there were lots of mistakes besides Buckleys including Kaminski who could have done better.

20 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

And replaced with ?

Mistake that "eventually" resulted in a goal apart he has played ok.

No, mistake that eventually led to the goal and also a failure to close down the scorer. But yeh I don't think he has been so bad overall that he needs hooking yet.

It would help if he hadn't been stupidly wedged into one of the least suitable positions for him on the pitch...again.

Edited by bluebruce