BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

What sort of odds were people getting?

1000 to 1

(Nah I'm kidding, think it was 200 to 1...although the below post also saying 1000 to 1 makes me think I did indeed see that somewhere)

Edited by bluebruce

There’s a lesson to be learnt here about Brereton Diaz that as fans we must try and remember.

Let’s be honest, before this summer he had nothing going for him apart from physical attributes. Brereton Diaz has now scored more goals for Rovers than Brereton did. 

That call up to Chile, then Copa America experience, the fan reaction to Diaz. It’s completely turned him around. He’s a huge threat when he’s confident - he’s quick, strong, full of stamina, can poach, can score from distance. Ben Brereton was a 2m pound player. Ben Brereton Diaz is every part of a 7m pound Chilean mega star. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

How much do people stand to make on his 20 goals? Think I saw some were due £10k or so 

Some got in at 1000-1, think Claytons son had a tenner on that. I got in after the odds had tumbled to 80-1 which I lumped a tenner on. Seen tons of people on the Facebook group have put 10-20 quid on at various odds from 50-1 to 1000-1. Would be interesting to see how much stands to get paid out in total on that bet. 

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Some got in at 1000-1, think Claytons son had a tenner on that. I got in after the odds had tumbled to 80-1 which I lumped a tenner on. Seen tons of people on the Facebook group have put 10-20 quid on at various odds from 50-1 to 1000-1. Would be interesting to see how much stands to get paid out in total on that bet. 

I saw it a day late and had dropped to 50/1 - thought it wasn’t worth it, even at that seems a steal.

1000/1 was utterly ludicrous I imagine an intern had a nightmare on request a bet