BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021

59 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’m feeling positive, this is an uncomfortable feeling….

On train back from Brum and may not be back till half time, anyone know if there’s a way to get red button games on the Sky Go app?

It is on Sky Go UK and Extra, see under 'International'

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/4039170/huddersfield-town-vs-blackburn-rovers/

Edited by AllRoverAsia

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i really wanted to see khadra start but at least tony has kept basically the same side,which is good and quite removed from past seasons🙂

Some say he's been skulking around these pages, and got so irate about being called a gurning buffoon that he walked into the door on his way out, thereby ablating the offending 'game-plan genius' braincell that caused so much stress to us all these past few years....

Others just talk absolute shite. I know I do..

Anyway, I;m hoping for a performance from the team tonight, but something in my head says inexplicable heartbreak is only a dodgy decision away. 

Fingers crossed - COYB!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

big ben to bang in another hattrick!!!cmon you blues

I wonder what odds you'd get on that! Worth a cheeky punt! Lightning striking twice?

I'll walk naked down Livesey Branch Road to the next home game if he does... well maybe not, there's been enough reasons for folk to stay away from Ewood in recent times, and I wouldn't want to give others an excuse.

Come ON, you mighty BLUES!! (are we in yellow again tonight, or red & black)?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

I wonder what odds you'd get on that! Worth a cheeky punt! Lightning striking twice?

I'll walk naked down Livesey Branch Road to the next home game if he does... well maybe not, there's been enough reasons for folk to stay away from Ewood in recent times, and I wouldn't want to give others an excuse.

Come ON, you mighty BLUES!! (are we in yellow again tonight, or red & black)?

Yellow mate and forget the LBR thing, it’s always a bit cewd in Blegburn in October 😂😂😂

• Like 1