BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 2/10/21

I don't usually follow this Board 'live'; I usually prefer to watch the highlights on Quest and then read the Board the day after the game. Why, oh why did I change the habits of a lifetime??

The other change is that I've posted as many 👍 in 45 minutes as I usually post on a full match the day after it was played.

I just thank my lucky stars I've been invited out to a meal tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m1st said:

I don't usually follow this Board 'live'; I usually prefer to watch the highlights on Quest and then read the Board the day after the game. Why, oh why did I change the habits of a lifetime??

The other change is that I've posted as many 👍 in 45 minutes as I usually post on a full match the day after it was played.

I just thank my lucky stars I've been invited out to a meal tonight.

The game is much much worse.

Think of the worst Rovers performance then times it by a large number.

Injuries have taken their toll but Mowbrays reaction to the injuries has been to commit football manager suicide.

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

How can anyone support this man?? He’s had many seasons now to proof at this level and he’s failed on all costs…we need a fresh face & now….We can get somewhere with this squad, just need a new face.

After last season it's very clear that we have no say in the matter