BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 2/10/21

Match was lost in the first 25 minutes..... why were Rovers so lethargic and pitiful?

Gallagher got hooked early which indicated Mowbray wasn't happy with him over something

The gentle decline down the table continues 

Ah so my prediction came true then.

A poor defeat but an improved second half to send people home calm yet disappointed rather than angry. 

A defeat is a defeat whatever way you want to dress it up. Weren't Blackpool one of those clubs we'd end up like if/when Venkys left?

Anyway, glad I decided to go away for the weekend instead of going to watch more of Mowbray Rovers. When the owners and club start taking this seriously I will. Bored with it all really.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I’d like to see us that urgency for the first 90 min someday 

To be fair the team were trying to get to grips with a right side of the pitch consisting of Magloire and Gallagher. What tit would ever think that was a good idea against any team. Only one.

• Like 8