BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 16/10/21

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

The 3 at the back wasn't the reasons we conceded 2 goals tho. 

Diaz looked far from tired when he came on and full of energy even he was only back 15 hours before hand. But him being there and coming on lifted the team and the fans. 

Gallagher was clear fit enough to start plus he got a goal and assist not bad for someone who is unfit. 

Burns has been very impressive at under 23's but lets see he gets on playing competitive football for a month. 

The three at the back system was in place when we conceded the two goals.

I still think Butterworth would have been a better replacement.

Gallagher was not fit enough for the full game, you didn't mention his assist for their first goal. Sometimes mistakes are made due to being mentally tired when exhausted. I am not saying that was the case, but it is a possibility.

In my opinion Northern Premier League football is not as competative as U23s Premier 2. 

Edited by rigger

4 minutes ago, rigger said:

the three at the back system was in place when we conceded the two goals.

The 3 at the backs wasn't the reasons we conceded their 2 goals. I have explained my thoughts on thoughts why conceded 2 goals

I still think Butterworth would have been a better replacement.

than our Top Scorer? really? 

Bring on Butterworth for Dolan instead of Poveda was the way to go. Brereton for Gallagher 

Gallagher was not fit enough for the full game, you didn't mention his assist for their first goal. Sometimes mistakes are made due to being mentally tired when exhausted. I am not saying that was the case, but it is a possibility.

But was fit enough to start the game and scored a goal and assist in Rothwell's goal which you ignore there. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

The 3 at the backs wasn't the reasons we conceded their 2 goals. I have explained my thoughts on thoughts why conceded 2 goals

than our Top Scorer? really? 

Bring on Butterworth for Dolan instead of Poveda was the way to go. Brereton for Gallagher 

But was fit enough to start the game and scored a goal and assist in Rothwell's goal which you ignore there. 

Are you saying that Gallagher was fit enough to play that game. Yes or no will do

17 minutes ago, rigger said:

Are you saying that Gallagher was fit enough to play that game. Yes or no will do

well he started the game and scored a goal and assist in the Rothwell. Yes he was shattered second half and was replace. 

Who would you brought Butterworth on for and would you not bought on Brereton?