BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 19/10/21

Midfield is the massive problem, it doesn’t protect the back 4 enough, and doesn’t create enough, essentially both it’s 2 main roles. 

clarkson and Buckley like a couple of school lads having a kick about, useless. 

johnson way past it.

Travis never recovered from that long injury (despite commentary tonight saying he’s had a great season, fuck me not sure what they’ve been watching)

then you’ve got the 2 other loans, khadra always injured and poveda as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

rothwell only decent one out of the whole lot, it’s a joke it really is.

Edited by AAK

Just now, yankfan said:

Got to shoehorn in the loaner players somehow. 

I don't know if it is that. Every season he gets a daft idea in his head then stubbornly sticks with it, and it would appear he does it at every club he's ever been at.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, StubbsUK said:

image.png.129f6ea73401b4b8271b3ec3648998f9.png

Don't forget you have 24 hours after the final whistle to rate each players performance, and the player with the highest average gets our Man of the Match award. 

https://www.brfcs.com/magazine/football/match/716943/qpr-blackburn

We'll draw 2 random winners from everyone that votes & they'll win a Tony Parkes Art Print, courtesy of Turnstile Magazine.

I only want to rate one person.

• Like 1

How bad does it have to get before the Venky's actually get off their gold plated cushioned arses and do something.  They've abandoned the club and these management clowns can do anything they like. Taking the piss. I can't find a single positive to say about tonight's performance and it's getting to be the same every match now. Somethings got to be done.

• Like 8

• Backroom

The thought of Mowbray getting a contract extension makes my blood run cold. Not sure I can handle much more of this hopelessness. I know Venky's are and will always be the root cause of our issues, but this utter apathy and inertia is soul destroying. 

• Like 9

Send Clarkson back.  Without Travis or Buckley on, no one in the middle of the pitch is going to win a ball, put in a tackle or close down the opponent.  3 CB never going to work with this lot. Pickering and Naymbe are not good enough in attack for that formation to work. I’d argued it’s their weakest qualities and that formation needs to have dynamic winger with the ability to play balls in.  

Edun much better as a winger than a back.  When he had to cover for Pickering the left side crumbled.

Hard to criticize Diaz as he was starved of the ball.  

Tactically it seemed it was more about getting loans guarantees minutes than setting the side up for success  

• Like 1

2 games running the opposition put their foot down just a tiny amount and we had absolutely no idea what to do. In the second half I lost count of how many times our strikers were at full back and how many times our full backs were at centre forward.

Nobody has the slightest clue what they are doing, the only thing that seems to be drilled is to let people shoot unopposed from outside our box

4 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

A totally embarrassing performance…unfit, disorganised, lacking in skill..and that’s before I even start on Mowbray …the man’s a pathetic excuse of a manager …where next …even fewer at Ewood, even more morgue like atmosphere..and on it goes …

Can we rely on the owners to get involved now?

Personal thought the shape was the large problem tonight. We couldn't hang onto the ball because we didn't have options in midfield. Players behind the ball with nobody free to pass to, the wide cbs having time on the ball and no options.

Really poor tonight, the real problem is how unbothered I am by it. Its just par for the course now under this management which to put it kindly has gone stale. 

Shout out to Clarkson who I really hoped would do well being a rovers fan and all but just isn't upto it at all. Maybe if he played deeper in midfield which he is used to and gets on the ball a bit more then he might not be as bad but it's been pretty grim from him so far.

• Like 1

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, AAK said:

Midfield is the massive problem, it doesn’t protect the back 4 enough, and doesn’t create enough, essentially both it’s 2 main roles. 

clarkson and Buckley like a couple of school lads having a kick about, useless. 

johnson way past it.

Travis never recovered from that long injury (despite commentary tonight saying he’s had a great season, fuck me not sure what they’ve been watching)

then you’ve got the 2 other loans, khadra always injured and poveda as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

rothwell only decent one out of the whole lot, it’s a joke it really is.

Harsh on Buckley - he did a decent job of sitting on the bench 

• Like 4

Rovers overall deserved from nothing from that game. created nothing of note second half and to be honest not much to add to this. Disappointed second half performance. 

57 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

You’ve been staring at that bright new scoreboard too long. It’s fried your brains

is that the best insult you got Duncan. 

51 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You don't know it hasn't cost us points. A goal scoring centre forward could have won many of the tight games 

tbh, All ifs, buts and maybes. 

Scoring goals isn't the problem but conceded and not keeping clean sheets

Kaminiski: kicking awful, Pickering: seemed ok to me, Edun in the second half: awful, Ayala: good, Lenihan: ok, Van Hecke: dodgy, Nyambe: good, Clarkson: out of his depth, Travis: missed in the second half, Johnson: a waste of a squad position, Rothwell: usual inactivity with bursts of promise, Brereton: not tonight, Butterworth: not the game to blood the lad…but that should have been done months ago. Overall, a predictable performance from a team only going in one direction. We might get a draw at the weekend, we probably won’t. 

MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOWBRAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so depressing...I need a break from this shit...sorry.

• Like 7