BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 19/10/21

Honestly, does it even benefit Liverpool? Is this kid going to make the Liverpool starting 11 in his career?

Edit - I will add that I'm not worried about Butterworth. Sometimes he isn't going to be great, but he needs minutes in the first team and has shown glimpses in the few he has had to suggest he's worth the effort. 45 today is plenty though.

Edited by AspRover
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AspRover said:

Honestly, does it even benefit Liverpool? Is this kid going to make the Liverpool starting 11 in his career?

He already has in the champions League last year played the full game and was recently given a 4 year contract

Agree he has been dogshit for us and looks way out of his depth but he is rated at Liverpool

Get van Hecke off, go 4 at the back and bring Rothwell on alongside Johnson and Edun.

Then literally bring anybody on for Clarkson.

Play our own feckin' players (who also happen to be substantially better!)

Mowbray is a fucking clown and needs to get fucking gone.

3+ years of this turgid rubbish.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, islander200 said:

He already has in the champions League last year played the full game and was recently given a 4 year contract

Agree he has been dogshit for us and looks way out of his depth but he is rated at Liverpool

Well I guess I'll give that Jürgen bloke the benefit of the doubt, I'm told he can pick a player. 

Even first half. Both teams haven't over attack so far. 

Butterworth and Pickering were best players 1st half

54 minutes ago, Dave S said:

I'm not watching this. So can someone please post the system as I can't work it out from the line up.

Thanks

3-5-2.  See image below

LINEUP111634672860378.png