BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

I didn't agree before that we needed another attacker. I absolutely do now. But 2? Nope.

1. Attacker

2. CM

3. CB

4. Better reserve goalkeeper.

I honestly can't see us pulling off promotion without signing all four (unless we get super lucky with injuries and suspensions on 3 and 4, but this shows we don't get super lucky), and I doubt the budget stretches that far as it is. Definitely not gonna be room for a second attacker. People can say we should show ambition and raise the budget all they want, but it's not gonna happen.

I'll say again, shouldn't have sent Carter on loan. His development isn't as important as our promotion challenge and we needed him for cover. Would have been one less player to sign.

I hope it’s not filtering through to the players but it does feel a little like things are conspiring against us at the minute. Terrible referees, injuries, fixtures being moved, late winners for some of the chasing pack.

If ever there was a time to bounce back and get confidence moving again it’s on Monday. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Markandy untried at professional football we hand him a multi year deal and ping, his legs go after one game.....😒....why didn't we just loan him for a look like we.did with Poveda? 

Well done Mogga 

I can't see that the injury could have been foreseen by Mowbray.  But with the amount of hamstring injuries that we get, the training regime might need looking at.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rigger said:

I can't see that the injury could have been foreseen by Mowbray.  But with the amount of hamstring injuries that we get, the training regime might need looking at.

Markandy has only been with us for 5 minutes Rigger....you can't throw that injury at Rovers' training regime.

I accept though that we have always had an unhealthy level of hamstring and groin issues. which should be looked at in terms of the reason why.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Markandy has only been with us for 5 minutes Rigger....you can't throw that injury at Rovers' training regime.

I accept though that we have always had an unhealthy level of hamstring and groin issues. which should be looked at in terms of the reason why.

But warming up before a sub comes on will be a set procedure. If we have a problem with our stretching regime in training, it may be transfered into a lack of proper stretching before a sub comes on. I am not saying that is a fact, but we do have an awful lot of hamstring twinges.