BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

5 minutes ago, rigger said:

But warming up before a sub comes on will be a set procedure. If we have a problem with our stretching regime in training, it may be transfered into a lack of proper stretching before a sub comes on. I am not saying that is a fact, but we do have an awful lot of hamstring twinges.

doubt he would have picked up our bad habits in 3 days just bad luck i guess.

2 minutes ago, all you need is duff said:

Am I the only one who thinks there is something not quite right about this Markanday injury? Feel like he was never going to be ready until next season but we wanted to make a big deal out of giving him his debut and have then made up an injury. Maybe I’m still stuck in the Kean days mentally 

I think you are yes

• Like 1

I don't post on here very often so don't shoot the messenger. Current state of play is as follows:

We've had a small cash bid go in for a Burnley midfielder. Possibly Dale Stephens. Tony wants to stiffen the midfield after the Hull game.

However, Pasha is insisting that Rothwell could go the other way to fund the deal as he sees it as the ideal chance to get his wages off the books before the summer.

Hedges could also arrive late on next week if we can make the money work.

• Like 1

Just now, JeffRover said:

I don't post on here very often so don't shoot the messenger. Current state of play is as follows:

We've had a small cash bid go in for a Burnley midfielder. Possibly Dale Stephens. Tony wants to stiffen the midfield after the Hull game.

However, Pasha is insisting that Rothwell could go the other way to fund the deal as he sees it as the ideal chance to get his wages off the books before the summer.

I heard the name Stephens last week. I suppose if Rothwell isn't going to sign a new deal it makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

Well Pasha is an absolute b*ll end if he’s happy to get rid of Rothwell this window. Would be suicidal.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

we would`nt have lost if tony had gone like for like in replacing travis,he unbalanced the whole side with his tinkering,buckley and rothwell did`nt get a kick because we had no one to win the ball enabling them to get further forward,no need to stiffen the midfield imo,we need a striker and a left back,edun is not a full back,he should have been the one holding the midfield actually

i certainly don`t want dale stephens,he`ll be another bradley johnson,only here for one last contract,he has`nt exactly set turf moor ablaze has he

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It would be a foolish move to basically exchange Rothwell for Stephens.

I hope the information is nonsense, but the person I've spoken to knows people at the club.

Edited by JeffRover
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

I heard the name Stephens last week. I suppose if Rothwell isn't going to sign a new deal it makes sense. 

Surely this is a joke. Why would TM entertain a 32 year old who has only made one first team appearance this season and that was as sub.

On a similar matter Tim Sherwood on Sky today joked about Burnley could do with someone like Diaz but said there's no way Rovers would allow a transfer to help Burnley out. By the way, there is no talk of a Diaz transfer here. Just an ex Rover who knows the feeling around this area of football.