BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 20/11/21 (& local info for those heading to the gate, from a Bristol City follower)

I would have personally possibly played Pickering and Ayala but I do get sticking with a team that won last time out.

Very strange that Pickering isn't at least on the bench though, the bench is imbalanced, do we need Clarkson on there when we have Rothwell and Johnson? We are fucked if either full back gets injured.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

I would have personally possibly played Pickering and Ayala but I do get sticking with a team that won last time out.

Very strange that Pickering isn't at least on the bench though, the bench is imbalanced, do we need Clarkson on there when we have Rothwell and Johnson? We are fucked if either full back gets injured.

Got Davenport to fill in left back and Buckley to fill in right back if needs must 

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Pickering must not be fit enough.Its the only logical reason for him not being involved

• Like 1

Sensible team selection, for a change.

Super confident about this one.  City ripe for the taking - couldn't play them at a better time.

This is a licence to print money - lumped on Rovers at 11/8.

Fun bet - £10 on 3-1 win at 20/1.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Has Davenport ever played at left back?

Makes no sense to have Clarkson as a sub over Pickering and I do wonder if it is potentially contractual, has he ever been left out of the squad?

fwiw football manager has Davenport as a natural left back which means that the scout assigned to rovers and/or the coaching staff think he can/has played there as more than just a makeshift in an emergency. I don't remember actually seeing him do it though.

Just now, Mercer said:

Sensible team selection, for a change.

Super confident about this one.  City ripe for the taking - couldn't play them at a better time.

This is a licence to print money - lumped on Rovers at 11/8.

Fun bet - £10 on 3-1 win at 20/1.

lumping on rovers is the quickest way to the poorhouse,have you not been watching us for the last five years🤣

9 minutes ago, neophox said:

how can Davenport start ahead of Rothwell is beyond me...

Keeping the shirt after a good 3-1 win. Rothwell's last start was the 7-0 thrashing. Not his fault or anything but the point is sticking with the winning formula, something we do too infrequently.

• Like 2