BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham (h) - 18/12/21

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2021/december/16/kaminski-set-for-rovers-return/

Ok with injuries, but this doesn't bode well:

“Rather than injury, I think the COVID situation is more pertinent for us.”

It might be Brum who have a covid problem. Perhaps they don't want to play us in our present form ?

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

We seem to be getting to a stage whereby clubs are considering vaccination status when signing players and also there have been suggestions of fining players who miss games due to not being vaccinated.

Screenshot_20211216-142006_Twitter.jpg

Hopefully some of the players who are not vaccinated will now start to consider doing so if they start missing football matches.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, BigUts said:

Hopefully some of the players who are not vaccinated will now start to consider doing so if they start missing football matches.

There seems to be a massive issue with unvaccinated players across football, mostly young ones I suspect, who are reading rubbish about the vaccine on social media. 

• J*B pinned this topic
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to v Birmingham (h) - 18/12/21
8 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

There are already five games in the championship off this Saturday. The decision on whether to go or not may well be made for us. This week has very much had the feel of March 2020 and the run up to Bristol City game

Why wouldn't our game go ahead given that both clubs have done PCR testing this week and only 3 players are affected?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

There are already five games in the championship off this Saturday. The decision on whether to go or not may well be made for us. This week has very much had the feel of March 2020 and the run up to Bristol City game

I can see 5 games off in the premier league, but I can see no mention of championship postponements ?

I don't think there is an icecube in hell's chance the game will go ahead as scheduled. There will be some kind of announcement tomorrow regarding players contracting the thing, and from there it is a short and slippery slope to postponement.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the behind closed doors nonsense reintroduced before the end of the season...and we all know how that works for Mr Snooze and his baffling battle against winning games.

• Like 1