BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham (h) - 18/12/21

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Widespread reports about a 2 week circuit breaker which will inevitably go on beyond that. To expect football grounds to continue as normal amidst that would be naive. I am against a lockdown but I think after today there wont be any live football in stadiums for a bit.

any circuit breaker will need parliament recall which I don't see happening. 

or are talking about the PL meeting on Monday? if Klopp has come out against it already. 

I think the slight swell on here towards playing Gally would be TMs 1st move back to the formation and tactics which preceded the Fulham game. 

I think, to continue this run, we need to be brave enough to play the lads that have taken us to the brink of the automatic places. This for me means Khadra starting, Dolan replacing him, and now either Johnson or Gally as next subs. 

We may well win with Gally, but he is just not as consistent as our 1st 13 have been for the last 2 months. 

Khadra, and 3 - 1 for me.

We forget how full-on confident we've been from 1 - 11 for so many games now. 

COYMB ! 

Edited by garnersfags
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

anyway I'm off to Ewood Park and enjoy the game. Plus have my pre match burger and into the club shop 

I thought you went straight to your seats?

With the Villa v Burnley game off we’re now the highest placed club in England kicking off at 3 pm so I think we can expect plenty of media coverage, which is usually a bad omen for Rovers.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I thought you went straight to your seats?

With the Villa v Burnley game off we’re now the highest placed club in England kicking off at 3 pm so I think we can expect plenty of media coverage, which is usually a bad omen for Rovers.

He must think he'll be the only one in the club shop.