BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Barnsley (h) - 29/12/21

Huddersfield is £30 a head on the Blackburn End and Riverside for a 2pm Sunday kick off.

So that puts paid to that being a 'big crowd' although they might shift a few thousand given it is one of their easiest away trips. 

I see Birmingham are charging from £15 for their home game v QPR at the same time (live on Sky). Less than 1,000 tickets left. 

4 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Neither will be on the red button as we haven't given permission for any bank holiday games to be on since the contract started, but you will be able to buy both on Rovers TV I imagine.

When does it become available on RoversTV - as can't see it there.

I am excited about this game, but I could say the same about all of our recent games. One gets the feeling Rovers are grasping the rim, peeking over the top, and sense victory is within their grasp.

Anything could happen, but I’m sensing a 1-0, hard-fought, win. Our defending is the difference-maker. 
COYB!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Define ‘big’, as it will be a struggle to attract one at £30 to £36…

Yes, it's a shame all games can't be £20 til the end of the season.

They were never going to drop the price of the Huddersfield game, as it was the last carrot/stick to encourage the sale of half-season-tickets. 

A really low crowd was predicted for the £32 Preston game, but we still sold around 14,000 home end tickets. 

It will be a good crowd, around 17/18000. Especially if we have a good win tonight. 

If we get 15,000 tonight, I'll be happy. 

Nerves building, I pray he starts the same 11.....

Edited by garnersfags
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

We got to 18,000+ for PNE with 4500 away fans, so I can’t imagine we’ll be hitting that for Hudds (unless they’ve sold a shed load themselves).

If we win by 3 goals tonight, I predict we will reach those figures. Quite a few have decided to have a look at this phenomenon for themselves...

Edited by garnersfags
  • Like 1