BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Barnsley (h) - 29/12/21

9 minutes ago, lraC said:

It stands for Virtually private Network. Google it, as it is a very interesting concept.

VPNS been around for decades. I dont even connect to the net unless its via a VPM...im sure the webmasters here will know that.

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I’m getting slightly worried by all these 5-0 predictions. 

I think it will be an attritional game tonight. Hopefully we can continue with the clean sheets though which always gives us a chance of nicking all three points with one swift counter attack. 

No way is this going to be a cake walk.

• Like 3

Too many people are getting carried away with themselves on the results, some fans are taking thumpings for granted. If we’re not careful Karma states it’l come around and bite us on the arse

I’m happy for a win with a clean sheet and no injuries or bookings .... ding dang do

COYB

Edited by pomster

16 minutes ago, pomster said:

Too many people are getting carried away with themselves on the results, some fans are taking thumpings for granted. If we’re not careful Karma states it’l come around and bite us on the arse

I’m happy for a win with a clean sheet and no injuries or bookings .... ding dang do

COYB

Totally agree - anyone who watched the Leicester/Liverpool match can see how the wheels can easily come off - a few missed chances, slightly below par performance - results in an unexpected defeat. Obviously our level is significantly below either of those teams - but the lesson is the same.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pomster said:

COYB

This is all fair, and considered, but purely going on form, home and away, the predictions of a win by 2 or 3 clear goals are understandable. 

I think these predictions are based on the fact that nearly every player has scored an 8 , 9 or 10 during the last few games, so 6 or 7 of the team would have to go from an 8 to a 5 or 6 for us not to win.

Possible, but unlikely. 

I am of course aware of what has happened at this point of a winning sequence over the last few seasons, but performances haven't been this consistently good for maybe 15 years, or longer? 

If we don't win, it will be some game, and we need to enjoy it, I suppose. 

See you there, can't wait. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pomster said:

COYB

We all sound like a bunch of Mercers, so we'll probably lose 1-0.  But they are on 14 points, so we should be giving them a good spanking 👋👋 if we are to go up.

I'll be tuning into Rovers TV shortly. Got a couple of Swedish guys visiting who I hope to convert. Ones a IFK Gothenburg supporter and the other a Halmstad Bk supporter. Both think Swedish football is shit and having seen a few live games myself, I couldn't agree more. 

COYB. 

• Like 1