BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Its looking very tough for Burnley now and I think they need 2 or 3 quality signings to stay up. Whether Dyche and Burnley will do that or even afford that. Plus where does that financial and the way their current owners bought Burnley I don't know to be honest. 

Expect Watford to change manager this week or shortly but still think they will go down. Along with Norwich and Burnley. I expect Newcastle to stay up when they buy 4 or 5 quality players in January 

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its looking very tough for Burnley now and I think they need 2 or 3 quality signings to stay up. Whether Dyche and Burnley will do that or even afford that. Plus where does that financial and the way their current owners bought Burnley I don't know to be honest. 

Expect Watford to change manager this week or shortly but still think they will go down. Along with Norwich and Burnley. I expect Newcastle to stay up when they buy 4 or 5 quality players in January 

It’s a hard one to call. Newcastle have the money but have they got the brain power. We had loads of money when Kiddo was in charge but he managed to waste most of it and we still went down.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

17 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s a hard one to call. Newcastle have the money but have they got the brain power. We had loads of money when Kiddo was in charge but he managed to waste most of it and we still went down.

Newcastle need logical signings. Signing players like Tripper and Ramsey would match them. do that I think they stay up if not then they are massive risking going down.  Signing Aubameyang would be a wrong move for me. 

Question is what is Dyche and Burnley going to do in January and will they cash on Tarkowski who I believe Newcastle want? plus what are financial consequences of regelation on them if it happens 

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Newcastle need logical signings. Signing players like Tripper and Ramsey would match them. do that I think they stay up if not then they are massive risking going down.  Signing Aubameyang would be a wrong move for me. 

Question is what is Dyche and Burnley going to do in January and will they cash on Tarkowski who I believe Newcastle want? plus what are financial consequences of regelation on them if it happens 

Selling Tarkowski to Newcastle would be absolutely mindless, beyond us selling Lenihan/Rothwell/Nyambe to say Bournemouth. May as well accept relegation at that point.

Newcastle are in a situation whereby even players like Trippier etc (Ramsey is reported to be on 400k at Juventus) will have to sign with potential reduction clauses if they go down, is it worth the risk for them?

It would be great to see Newcastle go down.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Selling Tarkowski to Newcastle would be absolutely mindless

All depends on Burnley financial situation and do they need money. Plus what the ownership financial problems might be going forward from here. Also what is Dyche future going forward after this season if they go down and where would they go next. 

Newcastle are in a situation whereby even players like Trippier etc (Ramsey is reported to be on 400k at Juventus) will have to sign with potential reduction clauses if they go down, is it worth the risk for them?

But if they stay up then they have very good players. 

It would be great to see Newcastle go down.

well thats your opinion. I rather Newcastle stayed up and Burnley/Watford went down. Plus if we get promoted then I rather go Newcastle then Watford

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

FAO the American owners. Your fans have spoken, you obviously now need to follow their wishes…

https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59276&sid=4831403e99723c891eba318f4b4e90b7

Hahahaha...brilliantly funny. Oh what a joy to read such a thing! They can blame and criticise Dyche all they want as far as I'm concerned. He is 100 per cent responsible for such a small, underwhelming nothing of a club having had such unprecedented success these last years. 

This six fingered goose literally laid its golden egg upon his appointment. Without him they will return to the obscurity of league one in no time, but they are too arrogant and entitled to see it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Colt Seavers said:

Hahahaha...brilliantly funny. Oh what a joy to read such a thing! They can blame and criticise Dyche all they want as far as I'm concerned. He is 100 per cent responsible for such a small, underwhelming nothing of a club having had such unprecedented success these last years. 

This six fingered goose literally laid its golden egg upon his appointment. Without him they will return to the obscurity of league one in no time, but they are too arrogant and entitled to see it.

I'm not surprised by Burnley fans wanting Dyche out and change of manager. But also what will Burnley new owners do when they consider the financial implications of relegation to the Championship.  

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm not surprised by Burnley fans wanting Dyche out and change of manager. But also what will Burnley new owners do when they consider the financial implications of relegation to the Championship.  

They'll come to bitterly regret taking over in my opinion. It never looked like a good outcome for the club as soon as they came in.

My point was that Dyche has got an unbelievable tune out of these players for years. They won't get another like him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Watford at some point (hopefully next week) 😁

5 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

They'll come to bitterly regret taking over in my opinion. It never looked like a good outcome for the club as soon as they came in.

My point was that Dyche has got an unbelievable tune out of these players for years. They won't get another like him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Watford at some point (hopefully next week) 😁

don't see Watford going for Dyche given that these same owners sack Dyche when they first took over the Hornets. 

I agree on the financial implications Burnley will face in the future. Will Dyche be there by the start of the next season? I don't think he will. I suspect he will walk away in the summer whatever division they are in

• Like 1

out poor distressed neighbours simply hav`nt moved on playing style wise for the last 3 seasons,sooner or later you are going to get found out when it comes to the attritional style they have,they are to easy to work out and easy to stop,can`t say im`e bothered though,lovely to see the smelly ***** losing every week😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

don't see Watford going for Dyche given that these same owners sack Dyche when they first took over the Hornets. 

I agree on the financial implications Burnley will face in the future. Will Dyche be there by the start of the next season? I don't think he will. I suspect he will walk away in the summer whatever division they are in

And since he left them Watford have had 14 different managers plus 2 caretakers, same guy.

I don't think so.

13 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I don't think so.

Just my opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if Dyche had a clause in his contract that allow him to walk away if relegation happens. I was talking some Burnley fans in the last week and they are fed up with Dyche but realised he is the best they can have or could get at this current stage 

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

FAO the American owners. Your fans have spoken, you obviously now need to follow their wishes…

https://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59276&sid=4831403e99723c891eba318f4b4e90b7

Wow some of those comments seem ridiculous, I don’t watch enough of bUnla to know much but I thought he was held in much higher esteem.

I did think they’ve been very poor transfer wise bar Cornet. Their squad is “Ewd as”

Looks to me like the American takeover, was a huge mistake. The old directors have taken the money and run.

I suspect a relegation, will be a disaster and see them struggling to make it back to the prem. 
As for the Dyche out agenda, that’s plain crazy.

Whilst it is mildly amusing to read that tripe and to hear the distress emanating from our six fingered cousins' specially adapted keyboards, I can't help thinking it all sounds very familiar and a bit too close to home to allow us to crow. The only up side would appear to be the possibility of the pendulum swinging back in Rovers' favour after a long time with our heads being held under water, and it is nice to think that once again we might be in a position to compete with and possibly beat the knuckle draggers. But overall it is just a matter of time at any club, without investment in the core of the side, or an indication that the game has changed but the team and tactics haven't adapted, and that is what the fans are complaining about.

Personally I couldn't care less if they put it right or not, whether Buhnleh are relegated or not, whether Dyche stays / gets potted or not. What is important is how Rovers ride out the remaining 21 or so fixtures to the end of this season. Once we know where we stand for the next campaign, then it will be interesting to look over the shoulder to see where the turd-meisters have ended up.

Having said that, the current trajectory does seem to raise the distinct possibility of at least two adrenalin-charged fixtures for 't Rovers next season, which has got to be a good thing.

Dyche in!

• Like 4

To swap places would be just marvellous. But if we don't go up I would much rather them stay up. We need at least one Lancashire town club in the top division. After all we did start the whole thing.

Admittedly though having Bonleh as our county ambassadors is certainly scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRFC4EVA said:

I find it amazing that the bottom 3 aren't cut adrift. Watford have lost 6 on the bounce or something otherwise the relegation places would be done already. Looking like 3 from 4 as it is and newcastle will surely spend..

The problem Newcastle have is attracting said players. They have the dosh for sure, but players will be heistant to sign for a club that might be in the Championship next season. This means the only players coming will be doing so for money and nothing else - wrong type of player. That Botman is already having second thoughts, wants to play for a Champions league team.