BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Well if I had a daughter he wouldn’t be marrying her. He’s obviously got real anger management problems that he should have got sorted out years ago.

If you had a daughter you wouldn't be able to stop her marrying whoever she wanted if I and my girls are anything to go by!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Supposedly, if you believe the daily papers. He’s a top class player but is he the man for a relegation scrap ?

Your second point is very fair one. He wouldnt be what I would looking at. 

Newcastle are trying to sign Digne from Everton..22.5 million plus Sean Longstaff

Edited by chaddyrovers

43 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Supposedly, if you believe the daily papers. He’s a top class player but is he the man for a relegation scrap ?

He's a "name" and age wise is getting towards one last pay day. A perfect fit for Newcastle. 

That's not quite the question you asked though... 

3 hours ago, Blue blood said:

He's a "name" and age wise is getting towards one last pay day. A perfect fit for Newcastle. 

That's not quite the question you asked though... 

Similar to Trippier, not sure this is the best direction for them signing up names on one last big contract. Then again, no young and hungry player is going there when there is a chance they playing Championship football next season.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see what happens. I can't remember a time when the relegation zone was so well defined at this point of the season. 

It really does show just how ridiculous English football has become. The only teams with any chance of doing anything of note are the same six every year.

• Like 1

Burnley’s 5,000 are packed in Turf Moor, They’ll still tell you they had 10,000 more. And it’s no nay never…

Burnley’s 5,000 are slumped in the turf, They’ll still tell you they’re the best fans on earth. And it’s no nay never…

Can’t remember the bits around that but you get the gist. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dyche and Burnley have made 3 million pound for Sunderland midfielder Daniel Neil according to the commentator at the game for FL show on Quest. 

Whilst Newcastle are making bids for Botman from Lille and Oirgi from Liverpool

Newcastle want Chris Wood from Burnley apparently. I can’t see it myself.