BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

I have had zero problems with Rovers TV besides it being a bit pricey. Also no complaints about the quality of the stream (1080p). Could it be because I´m in Norway? Or put another way…could it be they are delivering a crippled stream for UK residents? (Tinfoil hat on!)

Honestly, I sat on this forum 12 months ago (or whenever it was) and said RoversTV would be a nightmare as opposed to the official iFollow option and here we are. Despite all the good on the pitch this policy of going for the cheaper option is rubbish. 

• Like 4

Where are you guys trying to log on? I´ve given up trying to buy a stream-ticket on the phone or the pad…..need to use my laptop and from time to time will have to log on twice for it to register. Streaming now and it took exactly 1 min before I started missing the fans singing. Football just isn´t the same without fans.

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I'm sorry why is this on at 12:30 again?? I also can't get in on Rovers TV so I had a look at Now TV (basically Sky), assuming this must be one of our million suddenly televised games and I can't find it on there either.

because it`s behind closed doors as the welsh have banned all sporting events with a crowd