BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 24/1/22

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

What you are seeing here is the evaporation if our promotion dreams.  I know we will have players out but Mowbary is clueless on how to fill the gaps left by missing first teamers.  Fancy an easy Boro win tonight.

It’s not that Mowbray is clueless on how to fill the gaps, it’s the fact we don’t have anyone to fill the gaps!! Is that Mowbrays fault? Maybe. 

10 minutes ago, BigBar said:

For all the Buckley fans, I have been in a few debates about him on here this season but I will say he has improved in my eyes so I'm not setting him up for a big fail here but some have him up there with Rothwell and BBD. Tonight is your night son, if there was ever a time to perform its tonight because someone needs to step up.

Agree - hopefully we will be defensively solid but going forward it's going to be all about Buckley and Khadra.

Will be interesting whether we play 343 or 352. Sky reckon 343.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Butty said:

It’s not that Mowbray is clueless on how to fill the gaps, it’s the fact we don’t have anyone to fill the gaps!! Is that Mowbrays fault? Maybe. 

Gallagher out wide yet again after the dreadful performance against Hull is definitely Mowbray's fault.

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Fuck sake, no Rothwell, Gallagher out wide and Buckley as false 9. Not got a good feeling at all. 

Playing a midfielder as a false 9 and playing a number 9 at right wing. 

fuck off, just fuck off, he’s a fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Agree - hopefully we will be defensively solid but going forward it's going to be all about Buckley and Khadra.

Will be interesting whether we play 343 or 352. Sky reckon 343.

Looks like Buckley is pushed up when we press but then drops in.

Gallagher on the left where he looks better than right imo. Would still prefer him central.