BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 24/1/22

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Khradra's getting very annoying, keep sgiving the ball away

Think he needs a goal to calm down a bit. Been a bit too eager to do it all himself lately.

Looks like I was right about the first half being our 'good half'. Struggle to see us scoring at the moment. Gally not a patch on BB, big miss for us not having him here.

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

That happened very quickly.

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

How many times have we seen this since Covid? Hope the fan is OK!

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Bloody hell, another one of these events. Let’s hope all is ok. It’s become quite regular now - must have something to do with the c word 

Just now, benhben said:

Damn that looks like cpr being given in the crowd. 

Need a change here. Not enough quality upfront. Not sure how to change it either. Johnson doesn't get around the pitch. Maybe davenport for him. Not many other options really.. 

Hope the fan is okay 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Not really many options tbh. Need the outball so hard to see Gallagher coming off.

Maybe Daveport on for Johnson for the energy, but the balls been in the air a lot and Johnson's height is needed.

Hmmm. I guess Khadra and Gallagher are not 100% so could come off, but then again I worry when they do we get overrun like we did against Hull.

Not looking good. Needed to score when we were well on top.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Not really many options tbh. Need the outball so hard to see Gallagher coming off.

Maybe Daveport on for Johnson for the energy, but the balls been in the air a lot and Johnson's height is needed.

Hmmm. I guess Khadra and Gallagher are not 100% so could come off, but then again I worry when they do we get overrun like we did against Hull.

Not looking good. Needed to score when we were well on top.

As I say though, this is where Mowbray needs to earn his corn. We’ve been done a hard turn by injuries but we have 6 outfield subs, so need to mix things up as the inevitable will be coming otherwise.

• Like 1