BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 29/1/22

3 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Another injury. Give us a break. Will be tough today with few attacking options.

Have a feeling there's more to the Rothwell 'sore back' story. 

Haven't you popped over to the transfer thread on here? Was in meltdown last night over Joe.

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Seems like Khadra out today.  Looked like a hamstring to me earlier in week.

It was amateur hour during the stoppage in play against Boro. 
They were all stood around for 20 minutes kicking a ball about like under 12s, then play resumed, one sprint and he was holding his hamstring. 

Whilst Boro had the trainer on doing warm ups. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

They were all stood around for 20 minutes kicking a ball about like under 12s, then play resumed, one sprint and he was holding his hamstring. 

But I’m backing Zeefuik 20/1 to score anytime. You don’t get that sort of price for a wide forward / winger often!

Is the match centre missing on the Rovers site? Paid for today's match pass but cant see where to watch 😕 If anybody can see it (the match centre) would they mind posting a link...?

Edit. Live now

Edited by JamieUK

11 minutes ago, neophox said:

Time for a Buckley goal today..... he should score more goals from his position.

He needs more than his typical powder puff shots to be scoring.  Seems like every shot he has had is tame and poorly hit.  If he could learn to proper strike the ball with some venom he'd be a real threat.  Rothwell role for Bucks today?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, superniko said:

I said exactly the same thing to my daughter at the time. I just knew someone would end up pulling up with an injury.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, USABlue said:

He needs more than his typical powder puff shots to be scoring.  Seems like every shot he has had is tame and poorly hit.  If he could learn to proper strike the ball with some venom he'd be a real threat.  Rothwell role for Bucks today?

Bring Alan Shearer to Brockhall for a week, he'll show him how it's done.

5 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Is the match centre missing on the Rovers site? Paid for today's match pass but cant see where to watch 😕 If anybody can see it (the match centre) would they mind posting a link...?

It will pop up in about 20

mins

8 minutes ago, superniko said:

Whilst Boro had the trainer on doing warm ups.

Nail on head!

Very noticeable.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Try again about 10 minutes before kick off. Rovers TV is notorious for leaving things till the last minute. 

I just hope it's not the same situation as the Cardiff game where all those that paid got to see zilch. 

9 minutes ago, superniko said:

Got to say I did notice that. It’s also a worry and has been forever how many muscle injuries we get. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Jesus our options up top are pitiful. Have to make  1-2 additions there  before Monday.

CM too if JR is going. We can't rely on 34 year old Johnson for the rest of the season and Mowbray won't play Davenport.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Is the match centre missing on the Rovers site? Paid for today's match pass but cant see where to watch 😕 If anybody can see it would they mind posting a link...?

I have trouble logging on every single week.  It's utter crap.  Half the page is missing on my cell phone.  Log in buttons don't work zinend up fumbling around until I stumble on to something that gets me in.  Gimme I Follow any day if the week.  Much cheaper and sooooo much better.  We were really shafted on this deal and I never did get any refund in my Ifollow account like Rovers said I would.  Talk about getting the shaft every one just bounced me around.  They, in not so many words just told me f off.