BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (a) - Valentine’s Day 💙🤍

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Valentine’s Day - WBA (a)
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to v WBA (a) - Valentine’s Day 💙🤍
  • Herbie6590 pinned and unpinned this topic
On 28/01/2022 at 18:00, MarkBRFC said:

Season ticket holders can buy an additional ticket for a tenner.

Hopefully boost numbers a bit, shame it's not on the Saturday would have been a great following.

It's 'half term' round here that week too which I hadn't realised, should further boost the numbers 👍

25 minutes ago, J*B said:

No excuses now, the majority of the team are back:

Kaminski

Lenihan JVC Wharton

Zeefuik Travis Rothwell Giles

Khadra Buckley Brereton 

I dont get why Zeefuik would play. Nyambe was one of our better players and hasnt done anything wrong. Zeefuik albeit on the opposite side has looked shaky in the last 2 games and has done nothing going forward.

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I dont get why Zeefuik would play. Nyambe was one of our better players and hasnt done anything wrong. Zeefuik albeit on the opposite side has looked shaky in the last 2 games and has done nothing going forward.

I personally think he’s the more effective going forwards of the two. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Has he done anything to show that as of yet? Nyambe set up one or two things today with good runs forward and won the foul that led to us hitting the post.

Yes, I’ve watched the delivery that Zeefuik gives and his movement with the ball and think he’s more direct than Nyambe with better delivery. 

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

Yes, I’ve watched the delivery that Zeefuik gives and his movement with the ball and think he’s more direct than Nyambe with better delivery. 

I dont remember one good delivery from him so far and thought that especially v Luton, he tended to lose the ball when he got into the final third. Nyambe IMO has done nothing to deserve being dropped.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

I dont remember one good delivery from him so far and thought that especially v Luton, he tended to lose the ball when he got into the final third. Nyambe IMO has done nothing to deserve being dropped.

Zeefuik has played out of position in every appearance so far, but I agree Nyambe shouldn’t be dropped. TM needs to play players in the correct position.

• Like 1

Mowbray has been playing players out of position throughout his 5 years at Rovers.

He really does believe that all the players he signs are totally versatile . Sadly he is mistaken but will not change.

ZF will not be at LB or LWB if we are at full strength and thank TF for that as he would be rogered by any decent attacking side.

Better than Nyambe? Sweet Jesus.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Mowbray has been playing players out of position throughout his 5 years at Rovers.

He really does believe that all the players he signs are totally versatile . Sadly he is mistaken but will not change.

ZF will not be at LB or LWB if we are at full strength and thank TF for that as he would be rogered by any decent attacking side.

From a purely defensive point of view Nyambe is as good a right back as there is in the championship.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

He thinks he's michels and rovers are the 1974 total dutch football team 

17 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Because Zeefuik is more of a wing-back than Nyambe. The team quoted is set up with wing-backs, ergo Zeefuik should start.