BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summerfest v play-off final

• Backroom

I’ll be on my Holidays after rearranging 3 times, didn’t even consider the play offs as a remote possibility.

Proves to me that we are doing much better than I anticipated 

17 minutes ago, rigger said:

I couldn't believe that the Rovers had agreed to arrange this event on the same week-end as the play-offs.

I bet the promoter is kicking himself to death....he's moved it from Wigan once....at least their play off is the week before..

That's the demographic that will probably be going Wembley....

On 06/02/2022 at 18:37, rigger said:

Which ticket are you going to get ? 

For me it's got to be the play-offs

Your cheering them on early in February, the second half of the season is always more difficult, teams improve and have the play offs in mind, and bottom teams improve for survival. Hopefully we will end this mini slump over the last month and get back to our best.

Edited by Geoff66

• 2 months later...
Just now, Mattyblue said:

‘unfortunately with the current economic climate causing increased costs out of our control, it has presented us with an impossible task of delivering a high-quality event in 2022.’

I.e no bugger was coming.

Another Waggot Masterclass.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘unfortunately with the current economic climate causing increased costs out of our control, it has presented us with an impossible task of delivering a high-quality event in 2022.’

I.e no bugger was coming.

lol,did they actually advertise it nationwide or just in a secluded part of east lancashire

3 hours ago, blondie said:

Another Waggot Masterclass.

To be fair here it was supposed to be on in Wigan originally most of the lesser bands are local Wigan bands. Wigan Council told them to sling their hook....I think they had to switch it and probably Ewood/Blackburn and the play offs was a bad mix.....

Looks like they've spent rhe coin as they are trying to keep the money and let people come to the 2023 one...which probably won't happen....someone is in the shit

Edited by Sparks Rover

3 hours ago, HowieFive0 said:

As The Human League asked .." Dont ..dont you want me ..? "..Waggott obviously said.. " no we f*cking dont .. "

I think Tesco and Tony have been on the red red wine looking at our last 4 months🥴

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

If anybody has a ticket for this, snap their hand off for a refund. Don't even think about passing the money over for the "2023 event" as I doubt this company will exist then. 

People generally have good intentions when setting these things up but the costs are phenomenal. Just insuring the thing nearly makes it non viable as a profit making entity!

• Like 2

Should be in the tomo thread but as its Human League, ToMo singing to Swag today

You were working as the CEO of Coventry, when I met you

Then I picked you out, I talked you up, Turned you into someone new

Now five years later, you have the V;s at your feet, Success has eluded me and you

But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, And I can put you back down too.

Don't. Don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me

• Like 9