BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jimmy Saville fiasco

• Backroom

He's been semantically very clever. What can Starmer say against the phrase 'he failed to convict Jimmy Savile'? He certainly can't say 'yes, I did'.

Boris might be the biggest wankstain on the Conservative shiterag, but he's a clever one.

He’s not clever.

The people behind him, the lobbyists, the money, the “super advisors” and the people who truly don’t give a shit about anyone but their own pocket, they’re the savvy ones.

Without that, he’s a blithering idiot, a privileged and pompous twat and a complete let down as PM.

This country’s governance gets more “trumpian” every sodding day.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

In slightly related news I see Epstein associate Jean Luc Brunel has been found hanging in his cell in France.

CCTV cameras apparently not working at the time, hmmm.

Obviously nothing to see here, no loose ends being tidied up by certain people with extensive power or anything.

• Like 3

Just a slight aside... 

How grotesque and unnecessary does the bbc drama about Jimmy Savile look, nobody needs to see this and there's already plenty of thorough documentaries around detailing his scummy life & crimes. 

Also i can't stand Steve Coogan at the best of times and he looks absolutely nothing like Savile in any way

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

16 hours ago, LDRover said:

In slightly related news I see Epstein associate Jean Luc Brunel has been found hanging in his cell in France.

CCTV cameras apparently not working at the time, hmmm.

Obviously nothing to see here, no loose ends being tidied up by certain people with extensive power or anything.

Won't be long until something mysteriousy happens to maxwell

I know its just conspiracy theories, but... I really wouldn't be suprised to find none are dead and their deaths where faked, they'd easily have the money, power and contacts to pull something like that off.

There where some photos supposedly showing Epsteins body/corpse being loaded into the ambulance after his death and close ups of the face looked nothing like Epsteins really. Ya never really know whats going on in this world anymore

40 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Won't be long until something mysteriousy happens to maxwell

I know its just conspiracy theories, but... I really wouldn't be suprised to find none are dead and their deaths where faked, they'd easily have the money, power and contacts to pull something like that off.

There where some photos supposedly showing Epsteins body/corpse being loaded into the ambulance after his death and close ups of the face looked nothing like Epsteins really. Ya never really know whats going on in this world anymore

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories but this would not surprise me in the least.