BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dream Playoff Opponents

It's looking likely if we get promoted it'll have to be via the Playoffs so who are the other 3 teams you'd want to be up against in the playoffs and any teams you definitely wouldn't want to be up against?

For me the 3 i'd want in it with us would be Sheff Utd,QPR and Middlesbrough.3 teams i would be confident of putting up a good fight with.

2 teams i'd rather not come up against are Huddersfield and Forest,just think we'd struggle with them.

With a full strength squad? If we can field:

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan JVH Wharton Pickering 

Travis Rothwell

Brereton Dack Khadra 

I’m confident we beat anyone but Bournemouth and Fulham. Obviously you want to avoid Huddersfield and Forest in the semi final, but in the final I’d take either of them as well. 

• Like 1

There's so little between most teams in this league tha it would be pretty much 50/50 whoever we got and sorry to be a misery but I wouldn't be especially excited about facing any of the teams, I'd just want us to win(obviously) and get it out of the way so the fun can really start! Then we can look forward to at least one season out of this dreary fkin league. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

I am sitting on the fence with this, which begs the question why I have posted. I guess I just hope like hell that we get there and don't really care who we get, as we are on with a 1 in 4 chance then, which is far better than watching the play offs, having just tasted relegation to the third tier.

14 hours ago, J*B said:

With a full strength squad? If we can field:

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan JVH Wharton Pickering 

Travis Rothwell

Brereton Dack Khadra 

I’m confident we beat anyone but Bournemouth and Fulham. Obviously you want to avoid Huddersfield and Forest in the semi final, but in the final I’d take either of them as well. 

No Bucko in your best 11?  🤔