BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/3/22

42 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Perspective needed.

We are 4th in the league aiming for promotion and we are playing a cr@p team sitting 19th in the league having lost their last 3 games and managed by a manager now past his sell by date.

If there ever was a home banker this is it particularly with Dack on the bench which will give a huge lift to both players and fans.

Lumped on Rovers at 4/5 and stuck at tenner on Dack to score anytime at 3/1.  Be brave, bold and fill yer boots.

betting odds on is the quickest way to living in a shop doorway,certainly no value in that bet🤪

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Any ITK-ers give an insight into where this (obviously non local) fella has come from and what happened to the other bloke who’d been doing it for years until Christmas?

The previous guy worked as the photographer for club/community Trust, but has been off for personal reasons for a few months. 

No idea who the new bloke is, but at least he is passionate when he says Thomas Kamanski, Josh Rothwell and Radara Khadara. He nails Deyovaisio Zeefuik though.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
Nails the pronunciation of his name... not spreading rumours.

8 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

The previous guy worked as the photographer for club/community Trust, but has been off for personal reasons for a few months. 

No idea who the new bloke is, but at least he is passionate when he says Thomas Kamanski, Josh Rothwell and Radara Khadara. He nails Deyovaisio Zeefuik though.

I thought the last guy’s music choices were bad with his copy of Indie Hits 2004 being his go to CD, but it’s a lot better than the new fella with his Movie Anthems triple pack.

3 hours ago, Geoff66 said:

Utter rubbish, Kaminski has saved us from defeat on numerous occasions. Were have all the clean sheets come from did Kaminski not play a part.

Not sure what you mean here, Tomphill was defending Kaminski against a critical post.

As he said, he's the best we've had in a decade or more. His main virtue is how comfortable and confident he makes the 4 or 5 in front of him...

I enjoyed the vast majority of the Millwall game, the football was progressive, skillful, committed, and we created chances.

A bunch of kids growing into their footballing skin, showing good camaraderie, passion, and a lot of genuine talent.

Their passing, pressing, and tackling was a joy.

I'm not saying I wasn't as totally frustrated as everyone else, because I was, but apart from the finishing and the last 12 minutes, it was a good watch, not the yawn-fest many have said.

As I've said before, if we play that well today, we'll win. 

I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of the attractive play, the atmosphere and the sheer jeopardy of our precarious situation. 

C O Y B ! !

9 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

I enjoyed the vast majority of the Millwall game, the football was progressive, skillful, committed, and we created chances.

A bunch of kids growing into their footballing skin, showing good camaraderie, passion, and a lot of genuine talent.

I'm not saying I wasn't as totally frustrated as everyone else, because I was, but apart from the finishing and the last 12 minutes, it was a good watch, not the yawn-fest many have said.

I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of the attractive play, the atmosphere and the sheer jeopardy of our precarious situation. 

C O Y B ! !

was a good performance on tuesday no doubt,just could`nt put the ball in the net,lets hope it`s the same team,same team shape and same amount of commitment,one of my main annoyances at mowbray is the fact he most than often changes things for absolutely no reaso,cmon rovers and lets hope dack is on the bench and gets 20 minutes when the game is 3-0 to us🙂

17 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

was a good performance on tuesday no doubt,just could`nt put the ball in the net,lets hope it`s the same team,same team shape and same amount of commitment....🙂

The only change should be Khadra for Pickering, but there looks to be little chance of that. I thought Giles had plenty of the ball on Tuesday, but just struggled to produce the same quality crosses with his right foot. We need it laying on a plate at the moment, which he can only do with his left foot. 

The anticipation is building......

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The most important thing today is hearing Sweet Caroline around 4.50. Anything else is a bonus for me.

One of the benefits of this patented Mowbray death spiral is that I've not had to listen to that god awful song much at Ewood.

Every cloud and all that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

One of the benefits of this patented Mowbray death spiral is that I've not had to listen to that god awful song much at Ewood.

Every cloud and all that. 

Each to their own. I like it and it's now synonymous with departing Ewood in a happy mood.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

The only change should be Khadra for Pickering, but there looks to be little chance of that. I thought Giles had plenty of the ball on Tuesday, but just struggled to produce the same quality crosses with his right foot. We need it laying on a plate at the moment, which he can only do with his left foot. 

The anticipation is building......

yes,he would be better whipping in quick balls  with his left foot,rather than having than having to check back giving the defenders time to mark a man,all part of the mowbray master plan though innit!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Geoff66 said:

Just a thought maybe other teams have sussed are formation out in the 2nd half of the season. 3 goals in 13 matches.

It's more that we don't the players to take chances. Brereton was converting chances at an unsustainable rate and that was carrying us.

Nobody else has stepped up in his absence (Chile and injury) - and I'd need my fingers and toes to count the number of absolute sitters we've missed since 2022 started. 

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I think it’s an unimaginative pick, but much better than I Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

It’s the new Mr Brightside. Was alright when it came out back in the day, but it’s been absolutely done to death!

(Before anyone appoints themselves as Captain Obvious, I’m well aware Sweet Caroline came out long before it!!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garnersfags said:

C O Y B ! !

We won't if the finishing is the same too.

13 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It’s the new Mr Brightside. Was alright when it came out back in the day, but it’s been absolutely done to death!

(Before anyone appoints themselves as Captain Obvious, I’m well aware Sweet Caroline came out long before it!!)

Talk about a song being ruined.....

I understand arbitro's point above, but I hate that song, its been destroyed by seemingly every sport latching on to it.