BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Best books and videos on Blackburn Rovers

Your Account (archive.org)

My collection of VHS/DVDs are all uploaded to Archive.org.  Most of them I put on YouTube as well, however a few had way too many copyright strikes to edit, and most are missing a couple minutes due to copyrights.  But the Archive ones are complete (other than the 1 where my tape is messed up).

I have the Wembely Way cassette on both my Archive and YouTube.

If anyone wants to sell me tapes I don't own, I'm always looking to expand my collection, and back them all up online....

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, SanDimas1988 said:

Your Account (archive.org)

My collection of VHS/DVDs are all uploaded to Archive.org.  Most of them I put on YouTube as well, however a few had way too many copyright strikes to edit, and most are missing a couple minutes due to copyrights.  But the Archive ones are complete (other than the 1 where my tape is messed up).

I have the Wembely Way cassette on both my Archive and YouTube.

If anyone wants to sell me tapes I don't own, I'm always looking to expand my collection, and back them all up online....

Those are brilliant SanDimas, I've never seen the UEFA Cup 2006/07 footage, we went to Salzburg, good to see that again.

Thanks for posting

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 19:39, 47er said:

And I'm halfway through Michael Hodkinson's "History of Blackburn/Burnley Rivalry" which is brilliant.

I’m glad to read this. I got it about a month ago but haven’t gotten to reading it yet. Glad to hear it’s gonna be good. 

Great to see there is so much written about the club and that it comes from many different eras.

Can we now definitively pin down what shirts we played in at the very beginning of the club's history? It's something that's really been bugging me for a while as I've read conflicting things. Some say it was white shirts with the Maltese cross and others say it was always blue and white halves.

12 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Sorry to throw the thread off but i didn’t want to waste starting a new one but I was wondering if anyone has any photos of the fans in the pre season friendly against Sparta Prague in Austria they could post on here

Try posting in Nostalgia Thread as well 👍🏻

4 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Great to see there is so much written about the club and that it comes from many different eras.

Can we now definitively pin down what shirts we played in at the very beginning of the club's history? It's something that's really been bugging me for a while as I've read conflicting things. Some say it was white shirts with the Maltese cross and others say it was always blue and white halves.

The best resource around for this kind of thing…

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Blackburn_Rovers/Blackburn_Rovers.htm

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

Just going to give this a bit of a bump as I started the Michael Hodkinson book No Nay Never last night after having left it unread at the side of the bed for almost a year. As others have said its a brilliant read, and I'm only on the early chapters so far.

If you missed it or ignored it last year, well worth checking out.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 12.37.02.jpg

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1