BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 9/4/22

1 hour ago, yankfan said:

Seems like Lenihan and Naymbe will not be fit.  That helps TM as we will surely play with a back 4.  I’d go:

Kamenski

Zeefuik  JVH.  Wharton.   Pickering 

Rothwell.    Travis

Dolan.                   Dack.              Giles

Diaz 

Zeefuik is definitely inured. I think you're close enough with the starting 11. Lenihan will play rb I think and Buckley will start instead of dack. 

2 hours ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Zeefuik is definitely inured. I think you're close enough with the starting 11. Lenihan will play rb I think and Buckley will start instead of dack. 

I read this, but if you look on line long enough you can find just about anything 
https://www.newschainonline.com/sport/mens-sport/football/deyovaisio-zeefuik-and-tayo-edun-pushing-for-blackburn-return-against-blackpool-263940

Edited by yankfan

I have a strange feeling that we are going to score four or five today. Normally I don't do predictions because of all the variables in football (and Mowbray as manager) but since yesterday my mind set has been a comfortable win.

3 hours ago, yankfan said:

According to the LET, Zeefuick is ruled out but both Lenihan and Nyambe have a chance of making it.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/20052467.blackburn-rovers-hope-double-injury-boost-ahead-blackpool/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

According to the LET, Zeefuick is ruled out but both Lenihan and Nyambe have a chance of making it.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/20052467.blackburn-rovers-hope-double-injury-boost-ahead-blackpool/

That Zeefuick’s been a great signing. I can remember one long run in one of his earlier games and that’s it. Nada.

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That Zeefuick’s been a great signing. I can remember one long run in one of his earlier games and that’s it. Nada.

He has injury history when he joined, we are good at those signings.

He's highly rated now that he doesn't play, rather like the untested Spurs lad who is now seen as the missing link in our goal scoring abilities.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I know today is dedicated to raising funds for Tony but have the club done anything with regards to donating a portion of the gate or is it just they are having collection buckets?

There are two available licences to print money today, Rovers and Minella Times in the Grand National.

Bookies fancy Rovers strongly and I've a gut feeling we'll win.  This Mowbray 'death spiral' has to come to an end sometime and I'm not sure just how much Blackpool will have left in the tank after their midweek 'Burnley' derby.  3-1 to Rovers with 2 to Brereton and 1 to Dack.

As for the Grand National, Rachael Blackmoor is just superb and shows the men just how it should be done (have we no strikers in the Ladies' team Mowbray?) and made me a fair bob or two with her stunning Cheltenham Gold Cup win - today, I expect much the same and at 9/1 I'd go big each way.  

20 minutes ago, Mercer said:

There are two available licences to print money today, Rovers and Minella Times in the Grand National.

Bookies fancy Rovers strongly and I've a gut feeling we'll win.  This Mowbray 'death spiral' has to come to an end sometime and I'm not sure just how much Blackpool will have left in the tank after their midweek 'Burnley' derby.  3-1 to Rovers with 2 to Brereton and 1 to Dack.

As for the Grand National, Rachael Blackmoor is just superb and shows the men just how it should be done (have we no strikers in the Ladies' team Mowbray?) and made me a fair bob or two with her stunning Cheltenham Gold Cup win - today, I expect much the same and at 9/1 I'd go big each way.  

i would`nt be touching a horse that is carrying 12 stone 2 over 4 miles 2 furlongs on tacky ground,especially at the price,agree about rovers though,i think we`ll win fairly easily today

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You have a 'gut feeling' we will win? No, never, surely not. What an unexpected prediction.

• Like 1

Cue abject surrender for sure

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i would`nt be touching a horse that is carrying 12 stone 2 over 4 miles 2 furlongs on tacky ground,especially at the price,agree about rovers though,i think we`ll win fairly easily today

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

A horse that is 15lb higher than last year, that has failed to complete any of its races since last year and would have to become the first horse since Red Rum to win off top weight.

But we digress. Brereton and Dolan please Tony.

Edited by Hasta