BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 9/4/22

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Apparently JRC went home after not being on the bench, if true Tony has to stamp that sort of thing out 

Spot on.

On match days at Ewood, every member of the first team squad including those outside the 18 named squad should be there watching and supporting.  Be interesting if anyone can spot Ayala!?!? 

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

Spot on.

On match days at Ewood, every member of the first team squad including those outside the 18 named squad should be there watching and supporting.  Be interesting if anyone can spot Ayala!?!? 

That’s why I smile when people try to tell me what a great spirit we have in the camp. If that was correct things like that wouldn’t be happening and also we’d be able to come back when we go behind just now and again. Normally when we go behind in a game it’s game over.

12 minutes ago, TheKitGuy said:

Currently abroad with work and looking go buy the game through the rovers website to watch but it's not allowing me to, only audio pass.. anyone else experiencing the same issue? 

Are you using your UK email address to sign in? 

If so, it won't allow you access to the live game. Try using and overseas email address. 

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Spot on.

I’m not sure what the point you’re making is but Ayala was one of the first to arrive and has been on the pitch with the squad 

"It’s not an easy combination to get Bradley Dack match fit and ready to play more than 45 minutes.

“That’s an ongoing process. I think he needs a pre-season behind him really."

What is this gibberish? He has had more than a preseason's worth of preparation since returning. Plenty of time, plenty of matches in the U23s (no less competitive than preseason friendlies) and now a few cameos in the first team. Get him on the fucking pitch and stop making excuses, there are only 6 games left of our most important season in years and he won't be ready to play 90 by repeatedly playing 45!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

"It’s not an easy combination to get Bradley Dack match fit and ready to play more than 45 minutes.

What is this gibberish? He has had more than a preseason's worth of preparation since returning. Plenty of time, plenty of matches in the U23s (no less competitive than preseason friendlies) and now a few cameos in the first team. Get him on the fucking pitch and stop making excuses, there are only 6 games left of our most important season in years and he won't be ready to play 90 by repeatedly playing 45!

I imagine there is an element of physical and mental after doing both ACLs, give the lad a break! 

• Like 1

Just now, nathan_rovers1 said:

I imagine there is an element of physical and mental after doing both ACLs, give the lad a break! 

No. Physical is a legit reason, but he has been rehabilitating for months and has managed 90 for the less important u23s, and 45 for us twice now. If it's mental he needs to screw his fucking head on and get to it. EVERYTHING is on the line right now, this summer has the potential to be ruinous if we don't go up.

7 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ll be surprised if they both play 90 minutes. 

Ty, you’re probably right. Hopefully, we get 60 minutes out of ‘em. We had better have a 2-0 lead when they go off the pitch, I cannot see us defend nearly as well without them. 

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m not sure what the point you’re making is but Ayala was one of the first to arrive and has been on the pitch with the squad 

Point I'm trying to make is it should be about togetherness.

Without exception, every single member of the 1st team squad should be at Ewood on match day.

Please Ayala is there.

9 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ll be surprised if they both play 90 minutes. 

Indeed.

Think Lenihan is the bigger risk - if that groin hasn't healed properly it's season finished for him.  Think Mowbray has gambled here a bit as he knows our record without Lenihan.

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Does he know how to fit Dack into the team ? In my opinion we’re only playing 3 centre halves now because 1) Lenihan is the skipper. 2) Van Hecke is a loan player, 3) Wharton is playing really well. So he doesn’t know who to drop and we carry on playing a system that was figured out by opponents two months ago.

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Indeed.

Think Lenihan is the bigger risk - if that groin hasn't healed properly it's season finished for him.  Think Mowbray has gambled here a bit as he knows our record without Lenihan.

Then we also don’t know what Brererton has in the tank , can he play 90 minutes ? That’s when you already have a 45 minute player in Dack on the bench.