BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 9/4/22

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

Apparently JRC went home after not being on the bench, if true Tony has to stamp that sort of thing out 

I sympathize with him. Thrown in, out of position, at RWB when he wasn't fit and held the fort down.

Now he's been unceremoniously dumped - I'd be looking to leave too.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I sympathize with him. Thrown in, out of position, at RWB when he wasn't fit and held the fort down.

No loss really. Wish he’d have taken Gallagher with him 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Hopefully he does look to leave, yeh.

I sympathise for him being thrown in when he clearly wasn't fit yet, and yet again being put at RWB where he gets shown up as it isn't his position. But he has also played further forward in his more natural position and still looked dross. Add in the fact he is slow, unable to recognise when he doesn't deserve to be in the squad, and made of glass, and I have precisely zero qualms about him leaving.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

So our season is relying on Gallagher dominating their centre halves and bringing others into play, Rothwell and Travis peppering their goal with shots from the edge of the box and Nyambe and Pickering banging the crosses in. Can’t wait.

Pretty sure we'll be playing Dolan as a False 9 with Brereton and Gallagher as Inside Forwards... unless he's changed everything we've done all season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Hopefully he does look to leave, yeh.

I sympathise for him being thrown in when he clearly wasn't fit yet, and yet again being put at RWB where he gets shown up as it isn't his position. But he has also played further forward in his more natural position and still looked dross. Add in the fact he is slow, unable to recognise when he doesn't deserve to be in the squad, and made of glass, and I have precisely zero qualms about him leaving.

The team warms up in front of me every week - they're all eminently replaceable. It's a far cry from our PL days.

I just think he's been treated poorly by the master man manager, Mowbray.

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, Gavrover said:

You seriously think they don't know they are in the team yesterday? 

I don’t care really but they all should be here supporting their team mates 

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

If we lose this surely even the most ardent Mowbray supporters will turn on him?! 

Considering the strong 11 we’ve got today, two two leads late recently, and the poor run since the New Year, just more fuel for the fire. 

• Like 1