BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

12 minutes ago, renrag said:

Are you sure he wasn’t in the car with the Dyche number plates, which you saw last week?

You can scoff all you like.

@Gav said Dyche was in La Manga but can't back it up.  I am telling you what one of my lads saw.

As for today, have high confidence in my source and I know what I saw.  Take it or leave it.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

If certain folk would’ve had their way they’d right now be having the grand tour of some portakabins…

Come and look at this great training center in this beautiful location.

Don't get used to it though because we are going to squash it together on a brownfield site up Whitebirk.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Gav said:

Houghton spent £25m on new players at Forest, I bet they helped.

Half of the Forest team are quality Loan players signed by Hughton but Cooper really improved the squad  in January Keenan Davis on loan and Cook on a free

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You can scoff all you like.

@Gav said Dyche was in La Manga but can't back it up.  I am telling you what one of my lads saw.

As for today, have high confidence in my source and I know what I saw.  Take it or leave it.

Dyche was at the Mansfield Northampton game

7 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Dyche was at the Mansfield Northampton game

Posted about seeing Dyche LAST Tuesday NOT at Mansfield on Saturday - catch up!

Edited by Mercer

1 minute ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Sorry I'm struggling to decipher the posts! So two interviews, Dyche and Carvalho?

Mention of Dyche relates to a posting I made last Tuesday when my lad spotted him in his car when we were driving through Dinckley.

I posted about an hour ago that I was told at least one managerial candidate was being shown around Brockhall today (and I saw one arrive at The Academy) and I understand Carvalhal was one.  Others have since posted about hearing interviews were taking place today at Brockhall.

• Like 2

To summarise the last 10 posts;

Nobody knows anything, other than those in the know who know something but won't knowingly say what they know about knowing something.

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Feed the Yak said:

Mercer is on the money from what I have heard!

As far as bookies friend Mercer is concerned, that would be a first 

Seriously, I don't want Carlos Rentamanager Carvalhal. Sounds like a spiv and to judge from his antics at Sheff Wed, he is a spiv. 

1 minute ago, BigUts said:

To summarise the last 10 posts;

Nobody knows anything, other than those in the know who know something but won't knowingly say what they know about knowing something.

I've posted I was told about the interviews and my source was very confident Carvalhal was going to be there today.  Difficult to be much more specific than that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

I've posted I was told about the interviews and my source was very confident Carvalhal was going to be there today.  Difficult to be much more specific than that. 

Sounds perfectly reasonable what's been posted by @Mercer & backed by others in part. You'd expect interviews and interest for a Championship Management Team to be high profile, wrapped in secrecy. With Dingles being so close behind us they are probably going through the same process. 

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Mention of Dyche relates to a posting I made last Tuesday when my lad spotted him in his car when we were driving through Dinckley.

I posted about an hour ago that I was told at least one managerial candidate was being shown around Brockhall today (and I saw one arrive at The Academy) and I understand Carvalhal was one.  Others have since posted about hearing interviews were taking place today at Brockhall.

Thanks for clarifying Mercer! 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Told at least one managerial candidate being taken around Brockhall today (seen for myself) and understand Carvalhal is one.

I want to believe you Mercer but I have my doubts. Unless the other candidate is Alex Neil as you were absolutely adamant he was going to become our new manager at one point. When’s Mowbray getting the West Brom job by the way? 

Edited by Butty
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

As far as bookies friend Mercer is concerned, that would be a first 

Seriously, I don't want Carlos Rentamanager Carvalhal. Sounds like a spiv and to judge from his antics at Sheff Wed, he is a spiv. 

Jim, you are the perfect antidote to Chaddy. Never change 🙂

Can't believe some would turn their nose up at Carvalha surely someone like that will make a refreshing change.

Key to it is don't let him daft with spending money, which is highly unlikely and only do a 2 year deal to start with.

Only real reservation i have is is our squad right for the kind of football he might want to play.

It should be fun though and at least a chance to build on what is here.

• Like 2