BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

3 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Some supporters from other teams thought Blackburn Rovers were throwing games to drop out the top 6.

Poppycock!

These are mostly young hungry lads with all their career in front of them, with a desire for the prem

Edited by pomster
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

Think we deserve better, we've been there before and we won't get out this division with that style of football. 

How do you know, or is that just an assumption ?

Just now, dallydally said:

Ticks all Venkys boxes. No compensation needed and comparativeley cheap

Yeah that's what worries me, I would have thought ainsworth is still in contract so would be compensation, but happy to be corrected. Don't get me wrong I'd back him if he came in, we've been linked with a lot worse but I just think we need a more experienced and reputable name to sell some season / gate tickets and attract the talent needed to complement who's in place already and play an improved game. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Yeah that's what worries me, I would have thought ainsworth is still in contract so would be compensation, but happy to be corrected. Don't get me wrong I'd back him if he came in, we've been linked with a lot worse but I just think we need a more experienced and reputable name to sell some season / gate tickets and attract the talent needed to complement who's in place already and play an improved game. 

Don't disagree but we are stuck with Venkys!

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well you can ruled Gareth Ainsworth out now cos he wants to stay at Wycombe. Don't think he suits the head coach role here tbh plus several posters on here like @JHRoverabout his style and player recruitment not fitting how Rovers play or the type of transfers we do. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61537994

How do the Rovers play? I never quite worked it out under Mowbray 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

Are we all ready to sing "King Carlos's Blue and White Army" ? 

Well thanks for sharing your info on here. 

For me, Daniel Farke and Carlos Carvalhal are the 2 outstanding candidates for the head coach job here. 

30 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I thought it was David Unsworth's Blue and White Army?

I wouldn't be surprise if he has apply for job here, but surely we need an experience appointment for the head coach role here. This isn't the time for novice 

• Like 2