BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

Told two candidates interviewed are Duncan Ferguson and Hasselbaink.  Already posted previously, each of these is being pushed hard, particularly Ferguson.

Also understand Jagielka has thrown his hat into the ring.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Told two candidates interviewed are Duncan Ferguson and Hasselbaink.  Already posted previously, each of these is being pushed hard, particularly Ferguson.

Oh god

• Like 6

Phew

• Like 3

Hasselbaink has not been interviewed 👍.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alderson777 said:

Hasselbaink has not been interviewed 👍.

You seem very confident!

Suggest if you think you know then put your balls on the chopping board and share with the rest of us like others do!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

You seem very confident!

Suggest if you think you know then put your balls on the chopping board and share with the rest of us like others do!

Fully Confident, dont personally feel the need to post ever single thing I hear. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Nicko replied to someone on twitter saying Hasslebaink is not in the running for the job. Ferguson I can imagine is. Fingers crossed Carlos gets it because nobody else I’ve seen us linked with fills me with much hope. Farke was always going to be a none stater really. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alderson777 said:

Fully Confident, dont personally feel the need to post ever single thing I hear. 

In which case I'd say nowt about owt.

Nothing worse than a poster inferring they know something but can't say any more.

• Like 1

I know what I would be telling Jagielka to do. As if Blackburn Rovers is some sort of testing ground for these wannabe, newbie managers. Go and do one, is the printable version.

It's Carvalhal or bust for me. I don't want to use Cheston's phrase, but he is the "outstanding candidate".

Edited by SuperBrfc
  • Like 3

In which case I'd say nowt about owt.

Nothing worse than a poster inferring they know something but can't say any more.

Not inferring anything. I am fully aware of what I know. 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Errr yes there is! There's people🙄 that say shit that they've blatantly just made up to suit their own agenda, but try to make it sound like theyre "in the know" 

Preach

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Errr yes there is! There's people🙄 that say shit that they've blatantly just made up to suit their own agenda, but try to make it sound like theyre "in the know" 

There’s also people that get triggered by rumours, which are literally just that. 
It’s silly season and people are just passing on what they hear.

It’s only pixels on a screen.

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

Would guess at Hughton given the legal requirement that a BAME candidate gets an interview.

Is that a thing?

I doubt Watford did, seeing as they have been accused of deceit by Forest Green. They just went ahead and got their man? 

Edited by davulsukur

10 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

There’s also people that get triggered by rumours, which are literally just that. 
It’s silly season and people are just passing on what they hear.

It’s only pixels on a screen.

Yep, and what also needs to be considered is that if any potential candidate is already contracted to another club, then the first port of call is to their club in order to ask permission to talk to said candidate....it takes time because every man and his dog football related are currently 'on the beach'.