BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

53 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Ssshhh......don't spoil any of Glen's conspiracy theories with facts.

It was such a big "conspiracy theory" that Phil Moulton was the shitheads bodyguard even the papers contributed to it

https://dailystar.co.uk.trem.media/news/latest-news/steve-kean-new-signing-black-18525977

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123519/How-low-football-fans-Blackburn-manager-Steve-Keane-hires-black-belt-bodyguard-protection-teams-supporters.html

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Ssshhh......don't spoil any of Glen's conspiracy theories with facts.

Phil Moulton was kung fu panda and designated driver and Kean security man was he not ?

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
16 minutes ago, Mercer said:

This MB doesn't want to read stuff between the two of us.

@Gav@Mercer

You ain’t wrong, tbf.
Either put each other on ignore, or keep on scrolling when you see each other’s posts, as it’s getting tiresome. 
Thanks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

@Gav@Mercer

You ain’t wrong, tbf.
Either put each other on ignore, or keep on scrolling when you see each other’s posts, as it’s getting tiresome. 
Thanks.

If it’s posted it should be open to scrutiny, that’s what I and several other posters are doing, nothing more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unsall said:

Spoke to Venus Saturday night after the Birmingham game, and he said he was moving to pastures new..

Thanks for sharing 

5 hours ago, martonrover said:

You are asking me rather than telling me, so you are not really that confident. If a prospective (decent) head coach is not allowed to bring in his own key back room staff, ie assistant and first team coach, he is less likely to take the job.

Well I'm not reporting the news but its staff will remain in place so let's see but has @unsallhas said Venus is going. 

• Moderation Lead
2 minutes ago, Gav said:

If it’s posted it should be open to scrutiny, that’s what I and several other posters are doing, nothing more.

It’s open to scrutiny, but I think the replies and constant questioning are getting to be a bit much. They’re only rumours. People post rumours all the time, some come off, some don’t. Some also trigger posters more than others.

55 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Phil Moulton was kung fu panda and designated driver and Kean security man was he not ?

Absolutely,  but it dont fit with his hopes I'm wrong.

I dont need to shout from the rooftops, But fact is, no-one in our supporter base has or is closer to the facts!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

This whole thread has become tiresome IMHO. Folks nit picking etc. 

Absolutely, hence I've deliberately not updated anything which Im aware of.

Anything you post, is just shot down via politics and WUM's.

Not worth your time!!

• Like 3

No real issue with people posting supposed info tbh, anyone who's been on here numerous years knows who spouts shite and who doesn't. 

What I find hard to believe though is that we're well on with things and anywhere near to appointing someone.

Any fan should know from experience how slow we get literally anything done, from transfer activity to season tickets.

I'm actually amazed how soon we've almost sorted pre season friemdlies out, although who knows who invited who, we may have just answered phone calls to accept invites. I bet its tougher to get a prem team in this season now covid ain't rearing it's head as much, they'll all be off on fancy jaunts abroad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

....your question would be better directed towards one of the concerned fans who have held discussions with the Club.

They held several discussions with Waggott ("the club" puppet).

Their arranged meeting with Balaji and Jagdesh was cancelled and no contact has been recipricated since.

I know 5 years is a long time but the ‘open’ updates (‘next stage in the process moving ahead’ etc) from Bayes and Sharpe would suggest that this hire - for now - is being completely run out of Ewood by Waggot, and probably Suhail. Just seems odd to what we’ve seen in the past with this lot and previous manager hunts being cloak and dagger.

That being said after this arduous process it’ll probably end up being some HSH no mark who comes out of nowhere that our owners end up putting in the hot seat.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Apologies to anyone who is reading my rants, but i'm sorry it needed to be said.

Just a quick one from me, the rant at Rev is your business glen, I certainly don't know the details here and I'm not preaching to anyone, but I would add.

I know Rev personally and he doesn't fit that description whatsoever, he's a thoroughly nice chap and Blackburn Rovers through and through, although his stance on the owners grinds my gears 🙄

I just wanted to put that on record.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gav said:

Just a quick one from me, the rant at Rev is your business glen, I certainly don't know the details here and I'm not preaching to anyone, but I would add.

I know Rev personally and he doesn't fit that description whatsoever, he's a thoroughly nice chap and Blackburn Rovers through and through, although his stance on the owners grinds my gears 🙄

I just wanted to put that on record.

Its just the constant inuendos, gets my goat. Eventually I let off steam (something I couldnt do when I was associated with supporter groups), he gives as good as it gets. I'm sure he is lovely

• Like 2

Looking at the odds and it seems there has been barely any change to the names in the top 10 'favourites' or their order for about a week now since Farke dropped down the list and Carvalhal found his way to the top of it.

Usually you might expect a new name or two to drop in the odds or someone to rule themselves in or out.

Suggests to me either that very little is happening or if it is it is being kept under very close wraps.

12 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Looking at the odds and it seems there has been barely any change to the names in the top 10 'favourites' or their order for about a week now since Farke dropped down the list and Carvalhal found his way to the top of it.

Usually you might expect a new name or two to drop in the odds or someone to rule themselves in or out.

Suggests to me either that very little is happening or if it is it is being kept under very close wraps.

I think it's the former - sadly

34 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Well according to Bayes , we are  conducting interview this week

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well according to Bayes , we are  conducting interview this week

Well the week ends today. So is that this week finishing today, or this week coming which ends on 27th May?

Might not be a massive difference but if the latter and we aren't even speaking to people until the last few days in May we are going to have to work quickly to conclude that process, settle on a preferred option, get approval from India and get them in the building and signed up to a deal, plus hopefully their coaching staff, by mid June which is when players will start returning to Brockhall.

If it is the latter I have an issue that it has taken over 2 weeks since the Birmingham game to even speak to potential new managers.

1 minute ago, yoda's brother said:

they could be waiting to see what happens with ainsworth

That would imply there is some sort of plan in place, which i very much doubt.

Unless Ainsworth has put his "application" in i doubt the Rovers hierarchy whoever they might be, wouldn't have given him a second thought. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

The bottom line, is the board will get who Venkys say,.

We've been here so many times before, they have to give off the vibe they have an existence and if anything they waste most peoples time.

Remember those at ewood cant sign off the cost of a cheap 3rd hand car.

I do wonder why the media give them airtime, its comical to say the least

Interview the most exciting people around. Offer the stand out candidate the job. Go to HQ in India, to have it signed and sealed, only to be told that they had a cheapskate lined up all along. He is then installed and the cycle repeats itself. 

• Like 7

The chances are that the outcome will be so shit, even the most optimistic of Rovers fans will hold their head in their hands and lose even more interest in the stupid charade that is Blackburn Rovers Football Club under the ownership of our fowl empire footballing philistines.

I'm not even going to bother looking again until it is a done deal, other than to say, I wouldn't put it past this lot to leave it well into the new season to make an appointment. 

Come on Madam obscure of Pune, get your handings in your pocketings and spend that bloddings whole fife meelyon poundies a year on transfer budgetings that you were so blodding proud to squawk to the world media all those head vobbly years ago. C'mon. Puttings moneyings where cheekymonkeymouthings are plis.

Alternatively, just feck off. You are as welcome in East Lancashire as Marie Antoinette was at the hairdressers after the revolution.

Edited by Guest
I'm just grumpy cos I've got a shite cold