BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

34 minutes ago, J*B said:

I believe today will be the day. This is a race against time to break 400 pages. We come into this on 379. Gather your friends, your family, even your enemies. Tell them to post on BRFCS so that we hit this milestone of negligence. 

Doing my part...I'm here for it!

6 hours ago, JHRover said:

Whether you rate them or not the reality is that their departures were all dressed up as "no big loss" or "we can do better" yet the reality is all have gone on to better things, just like the trio will this summer whilst we are left scrimping around the loan market for replacements.

I think you really mean we have declined and gone on to worse things.

6 hours ago, J*B said:

I believe today will be the day. This is a race against time to break 400 pages. We come into this on 379. Gather your friends, your family, even your enemies. Tell them to post on BRFCS so that we hit this milestone of negligence. 

For a start, I am sure the thread title should start with the word Which rather than What 🤣

Edited by OldEwoodBlue
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

After all this, watch it be Woodgate.

34 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

For a starr, I am sure the thread title should start with the word Which rather than What 🤣

If it turns out to be Woodgate, there will be one hell of a What Hunt.

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?
4 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

The title got changed? Hahaha, seriously people a title affects you? Be stronger than it and don't be a slave to your emotions. Snowflake generation for sure haha

Pretty sure they were just having a joke

• Like 5

First thing the new DoF should be doing once the new gaffer is announced and we have clarity, is checking to see whether the ink is dry on the contracts Lenihan and Nyambe are supposedly signing elsewhere. Highly unlikely they are staying now, but a new manager is a big change and JDT isn't the same old that we've seen before. Never say never. It could be enough to swing things in our favour.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

The title got changed? Hahaha, seriously people a title affects you? Be stronger than it and don't be a slave to your emotions. Snowflake generation for sure haha

And the prize for most out of touch Snowflake comment on the thread to date goes to....

Just now, ben_the_beast said:

First thing the new DoF should be doing once the new gaffer is announced and we have clarity, is checking to see whether the ink is dry on the contracts Lenihan and Nyambe are supposedly signing elsewhere. Highly unlikely they are staying now, but a new manager is a big change and JDT isn't the same old that we've seen before. Never say never. It could be enough to swing things in our favour.

It will be the first acid test of the new regime - do they have any clout, can they signal a new an better approach, are they really in a different position than the gurning chump and his clown-pants entourage? 

Maybe today is the day when we get to find out 🙂 Here's hoping! (for 400 pages!)

• Tom locked this topic