BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Coleman was a disaster at Rochdale. The fans there hated him. Some time you get a club and a manager that are a good fit - Coleman and Accy, Luton and Jones ?

Did he not get rid of club legend Gary Jones because he took issue with Coleman and his culture?

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Since when?

The Academy rescuing Mowbray by providing half of his starting XI isn't a commitment to bringing through young players. He didn't want Travis or Wharton and clearly has never thought a great deal of Nyambe. 

Look at the squad and how many players Mowbray has brought since coming through. 

Of Course Mowbray wanted Travis and Wharton otherwise they wouldn't be in the squad. 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I wouldn't want Dyche at Rovers as Manager

So your saying it’s more likely for a guy to leave New York and move to blackburn than it is for a domestic manger who lives locally and  has been managing round about our level for a decade- ok chaddy …. Have a lie down mate 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If anyone is adamant that they wouldn’t want Dyche then they’re wrong. Head and shoulders above anything we’ve been lumbered with here, for the last decade.

There's no danger of that happening - he's been close enough to the Rovers situation to know we're run by absolute clowns.

Unless he has a burning desire to get back at Burnley, he'll go on the SKY punditry circuit and wait for something better to turn up. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So one player. 

If you think Dyche is a realistic suggestion to replace Mowbray then that's your opinion. I feel its very unrealistic and giddy suggestion

do you honestly think its a realistic suggestion to replace Mowbray in the summer?

Your initial statement was that you didn’t want him, not that he was unrealistic.

Unfortunately I think you are right about him being unrealistic with the current shite ownership we have to endure. He’s of a far higher calibre than anyone those idiots would ever appoint.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You were saying Dyche hasn’t brought any players through - he’s brought McNeil through at Premier League level. None of our home grown players are Premier League level. So I make that Dyche 1 Rovers 0.

Don’t forget there is David Raya.

The one who Mowbray didn’t rate, dismissively said “he thinks he can go on to play in the premier league… we’ll see”, and replaced with Christian Walton.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Your initial statement was that you didn’t want him, not that he was unrealistic.

Unfortunately I think you are right about him being unrealistic with the current shite ownership we have to endure. He’s of a far higher calibre than anyone those idiots would ever appoint.

Like I said many times before today I would not want Dyche here at Blackburn Rovers. My stance hasn't change because of today news. People who are even suggesting him to be appoint him here are being unrealistic. 

I think he would be unrealistic in most situations for us in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

So your saying it’s more likely for a guy to leave New York and move to blackburn than it is for a domestic manger who lives locally and  has been managing round about our level for a decade- ok chaddy …. Have a lie down mate 

No need for me to have lie down mate cos my points are reasonable and sensible. Struber is managing in MLS currently and he came to us he would have good chance getting us promote within a couple of seasons imo. 

Dyche won't be short of offers. He's a proper manager, a no nonsense guy who does what it says on the tin. He would be perfect for us. Obviously, not much chance of that happening.

The talk of fancy dan European managers and having a director of football is fantasy stuff, IMO. I wouldn't be against having a European manager some day, but the tried and tested winners who know how to go up has to be the way to go right now.

It won't happen though, because the blinged up clown wants a yes man who won't give him any bother.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I said many times before today I would not want Dyche here at Blackburn Rovers. My stance hasn't change because of today news. People who are even suggesting him to be appoint him here are being unrealistic. 

I think he would be unrealistic in most situations for us in my opinion. 

No need for me to have lie down mate cos my points are reasonable and sensible. Struber is managing in MLS currently and he came to us he would have good chance getting us promote within a couple of seasons imo. 

As I said- New York or blackburn mate? Have a think about it 

3 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Dyche is now a "reject" manager and I'm be very happy to be lumbered with him

Why wouldn't anyone? He's got a great track record and the appointment would infuriate Burnley fans

I know its silly but it's only the fact that he's Burnley to the bone that turns me off, under ANY other circumstances I'd take him in a heartbeat! 

Realistically though i don't think he'd even consider coming here for lots of reasons (unless it was for giant lumps of money) he'll have plenty of suiters at clubs in better positions than us. 

I think the best thing Dyche could do now is to take a good long break and pick his next job very carefully 

I'd like us to sign a manager who plays with a striker up front, wingers out wide, defenders defending and midfielders midfielding. And signs players to strengthen the club not nurture some strange prodigal delusion. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Careful what you wish for and all that, but for the love of God get this bloke out of our club tonight.

I know you're not saying this but I see that 'careful what you wish/who's gonna come in that's better' argument a lot among the performatively positive element of our fanbase and, for me, it's such nonsense. A new guy would literally only have to get us in midtable to, at worst, match Mowbray and with our facilties/ground/relative resources I would expect ANY competent manager to be able to achieve that. 

Roll the feckin dice!

8 minutes ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

And this is the issue if he stays on. Will the last fan to leave Ewood please turn out the lights.

Yes, the owners / their advisers just don’t get it. The club is shrinking because they don’t have a clue and don’t care.

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Have I said I wouldn't give him a chance if appoint? 

maybe re read what I have posted like its unrealistic suggestion for the Rovers next manager and He wouldn;t be on My shortlist

Absolutely mental. He's a borderline miracle worker. He is exactly what we need.

I reckon he'd come here if the offer was right but our owners wouldn't get anywhere near that offer.

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at the squad and how many players Mowbray has brought since coming through. 

Of Course Mowbray wanted Travis and Wharton otherwise they wouldn't be in the squad. 

Pretty sure Wharton was on the cusp of being loaned out again but ended up staying because of injuries. Wasn't he also out of contract as well at that point?

Stoke lost again today at home to Bristol City. Michael O’Neil only has 1 year left on his contract and they haven’t improved.

I reckon Dyche ends up there in the summer. No prem club will take him so it’ll be a club he thinks he can get up and then who will give it a better go at moving to the next level than burnley allowed.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1