BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 25/4/22

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

Not sure Travis has particularly improved over the past couple of years. He’s now just a spoiler, whereas he used to have far more to his game.

Did he? He has always been very technically limited and has never really been one to pick a pass, never much more than a spoiler.

Whether he has really improved is a fair question and I would suggest probably not much really, but I don't think hes lost anything to his game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Luton playing well. Same with Huddersfield last week.

Two teams who are not endowed with resources or parachute money.

Two teams who are not burdened by a crap manager and crap owners.

Two teams who seemingly took the short cut to avoid an unecessary journey.

Both sides showing they want the play offs. Now compare the attitude and performances of our lot. Not just one game, not two.... week after week ever since January and getting worse.

Luton yes, but not Huddersfield…

4C9F0E28-A1ED-443E-B482-2B8E89C0CEDD.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Chiles Manager seemed to have improved Brereton by a 1000% more in the little spells here and there that he's had him then Mowbray did in over 3 years. 

Can we have chiles manager as the new rovers boss

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You mean his best half season. What’s he done since January ?

well he has been injured for most of it but also Mowbray tinkering and not adapting his starting formation and line up has cost us a top 6 even top 2 lace

21 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Very true, he certainly isn't a player that you'd want in the trenches with you and not one that I am particularly bothered about leaving, albeit we won't replace him properly. Should have been sold in January and would have been if it wasn't for meddling owners.

He should be replace by the money we received for him and There is a number of players I would be looking at to replace him with but alot of depends on who the next appointment in the manager is and whether its ambition appointment or low key appointment

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

well he has been injured for most of it but also Mowbray tinkering and not adapting his starting formation and line up has cost us a top 6 even top 2 lace

He should be replace by the money we received for him and There is a number of players I would be looking at to replace him with but alot of depends on who the next appointment in the manager is and whether its ambition appointment or low key appointment

We wont get any money for him and I cant see much if any money being available to replace him in the summer.

He should have been sold in January and would have been was it not for our terrible, interfering owners. He clearly has not wanted to be here since.

Plus he seemingly is attracting randomers claiming to be family members telling our fans on public transport fake rumours!

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

We wont get any money for him and I cant see much if any money being available to replace him in the summer.

He should have been sold in January and would have been was it not for our terrible, interfering owners. He clearly has not wanted to be here since.

Plus he seemingly is attracting randomers claiming to be family members telling our fans on public transport fake rumours!

I was talking about Brereton actually. 

On Rothwell, I agree I would have sold him in January. I expected he will move to Bournemouth in the summer. Also you don't know they were fake rumours do you? we don't know the full facts do we?

Travis used to pick the ball up and drive forward with it like rothwell does only without the skill but he would drive us up the pitch.  It seems he’s been told to win the ball back and pass to someone who can play the way sav used to give it to tugay. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Considering the horror run and moved for TV on a Monday night, that’s a decent enough following, I’ve known us take around that on a Saturday before.

Seems as though people still believe or they have a two for one on Facebook us cynics don’t know about   

3k plus is respectable enough although not great obviously but anything less is a bit embarrassing even if there is nothing to play for. If you want players taking pride is getting the bragging rights the fans have to show it as well otherwise what's the point.

We moan about Mowbray shrugging his shoulders but lets not have him rubbing off on the fans as well, which he clearly has in recent weeks. 

57 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Travis used to pick the ball up and drive forward with it like rothwell does only without the skill but he would drive us up the pitch.  It seems he’s been told to win the ball back and pass to someone who can play the way sav used to give it to tugay. 

Which is my i'd have Buckley in there with him next season and another terrier type midfield back up is an absolute must.

If they are to persist with the present style then hopefully Dack is false 9 and we have a winger on one side rather than wide forward.  Give Buckley something to ping his passes to instead of turning them backwards, they tried to turn Travis into Evans with the possession crap.  It didn't work so please to god they don't try it with this lad as well.

• Like 1

I was talking to a couple of Preston fans at work and they both asked about 'Rovers throwing matches because the owners don't want promotion'.

I told them this was a bit of an exaggeration - we took the lead at Peterborough with 10 minutes left - not something you would do if you wanted to throw a game. However - I told them the real truth is that the owners don't care if we go up or not and that attitude has permeated the club and shows itself on the pitch.

I just found it interesting that our performances have been so poor and the general ambience of the club is so lackadaisical that opposition fans actually believe we are trying to lose. 

Thanks Venky's

• Like 9

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

How come Seville and Fenherbeche are showing interest in him and it's not the end of the season yet.

2 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

That’s the problem, we haven’t got a Tugay MK2

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I thought he meant Rothwell.

I thought he meant BBD, I would ask nothing under £20,000,000.I reckon rothwell f--ks up intentionally because he's off in the Summer.He goes through 3 or 4 defenders on a regular basis and always manages to f--k it up before scoring, defies the odds.

22 hours ago, yankfan said:

If he scores 3, I saw we sell him as soon as the window opens 

I say we give him away for f--k all as soon as the window opens. Blackburn Rovers need big changes in the Summer.Our friends in the U.S.A deserved to see the best of Blackburn Rovers travelling all that way to see them.

11 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I thought he meant BBD, I would ask nothing under £20,000,000.I reckon rothwell f--ks up intentionally because he's off in the Summer.He goes through 3 or 4 defenders on a regular basis and always manages to f--k it up before scoring, defies the odds.

That’s why he’s over rated. Just my opinion of course.

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

my team

Kaminski

Brown  Lenihan  Wharton  Pickering

Travis  Johnson

Hedges             Buckley          Brereton Diaz

Gallagher 

I would drop Johnson, and move Buckley to the midfield position. Start Dack in the more forward position were Buckley was. I would also have Ayala instead of Wharton.