BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

9 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

If you dont renew by the 4th June, price goes up? Have I read that right?

Not everyone has a spare minimum £399 hanging around, surely they should have the same price regardless to give people an opportunity to get the funds together?

6 weeks else we get stung with a £30 penalty. So out of touch.

Uninspiring and unimaginative as usual.

As others have said I'll be getting one depending on the manager situation. I'd sooner pay £30 more knowing my investment was sound rather than pissing it against the wall if that miserable prick is still manager.

• Like 4

In his 4.5 years at the Club there are two things that Waggott has done consistently.

Putting prices up and thanking the owners for their support.

This bloke knows where his bread is buttered and knows what he needs to do and say to keep in the good books and on the gravy train.

Its reducing our support and season ticket base every year but what does that matter to him when he'll be retired in Kent or wherever he lives in the near future?

• Like 1

The club are slow off the mark with getting season tickets out there, never have kits available on time, drag their heels over contracts to the extent we lose players on a free, and are generally slow to react to absolutely everything.

Yet they expect loyal fans to find hundreds of pounds within 6 weeks to meet deadlines they have plucked out of the air and imposed on a whim, or face a £30 penalty.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, JHRover said:

In his 4.5 years at the Club there are two things that Waggott has done consistently.

Putting prices up and thanking the owners for their support.

This bloke knows where his bread is buttered and knows what he needs to do and say to keep in the good books and on the gravy train.

Its reducing our support and season ticket base every year but what does that matter to him when he'll be retired in Kent or wherever he lives in the near future?

Wasn't he meant to be retiring at some point?

2 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

The club are slow off the mark with getting season tickets out there, never have kits available on time, drag their heels over contracts to the extent we lose players on a free, and are generally slow to react to absolutely everything.

Yet they expect loyal fans to find hundreds of pounds within 6 weeks to meet deadlines they have plucked out of the air and imposed on a whim, or face a £30 penalty.

I'm in the fortunate position that the deadline and ticket price isn't an issue for me.

Not knowing who will be managing the team is. As others have said if it's Mowbray - or quite frankly another scrapheap find from a certain agency - I won't be renewing.

Can we have a poll please?

1. Will renew before 4th June

2. Will renew and pay by direct debit

3. Will renew and pay increase after 4th June.

4. Will buy as a new/returning customer at the new customer price 

5. Will buy as new/returning customer by direct debit.

6. Wont renew too expensive.

7. Wont renew because cant afford before 4th June and wont pay increase.

8. Wont renew as cant get past finance check to pay be direct debit and cant afford outright.

Feel free add more

7 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

8. Wont renew as cant get past finance check to pay be direct debit and cant afford outright.

Feel free add more

I’ll grudgingly renew before the deadline and stick it on my credit card for a couple of months.

Number 8 is something that irks me. Bigger problem than people think and completely avoidable.

11 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Feel free add more

9. Will renew when Mowbray and Joe Rothwell's dad fucks off?

Just now, Miller11 said:

I’ll grudgingly renew before the deadline and stick it on my credit card for a couple of months.

Number 8 is something that irks me. Bigger problem than people think and completely avoidable.

I refuse to have credit cards, and wont go into debt via finance.

Have a lot of things happening between now and end of June, and also have to consider

School uniforms

£2000 QEGS School bus

Given the penalties for going into my savings, that wont be happening.

I'd budgeted for an end of June renewal and if that comes with a £30 increase, then I wont be renewing this season

• Like 1

Complete lack of imagination on the pricing and a ridiculous deadline to avoid a £30 'fine'.

The price in the Riverside rose by £100 this season and the facilities are worse than ever...

• Staffing is atrocious - you either miss 15mins of the first or second half in order to actually get served by the one 16yr old manning the kiosk. 
  • There hasn't even been any beer available for the last 2 home games only dark fruits cider.
  • This is despite constant price rises for the pies/beer/chips.
  • The toilets are falling to pieces and the hand dryers are some of the worse I have ever used.
  • The entire stand needs a wash and paint with weeds growing out the various cracks in the paving.

On the football front there is no chance of me renewing until the manager situation is resolved and some indication of investment over the summer in the squad given the expiring contracts. Not paying £400 to watch some washed up loans and freebies fight relegation would rather just pay as I go in the case.

Edited by roverblue
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

I refuse to have credit cards, and wont go into debt via finance.

Have a lot of things happening between now and end of June, and also have to consider

School uniforms

£2000 QEGS School bus

Given the penalties for going into my savings, that wont be happening.

I'd budgeted for an end of June renewal and if that comes with a £30 increase, then I wont be renewing this season

Unfortunately I’m reliant on mine at the moment. Covid did a number on my finances and I’ve needed at times over the last few years to tide me over the worst periods.

It will be cheaper for me to do it that way than the club backed direct debit, plus I can pay it off quicker. If I could get my end of June pay in I’d be ok. It’s absolutely ridiculous giving fans a 6 week window.

• Like 2